Food & SnacksSnack Foodsbrach'ss
Brach's Chocolate Covered Peanut Clusters

Brach's Chocolate Covered Peanut Clusters

by brach'ss

Brach's Chocolate Covered Peanut Clusters: Made with 100-percent milk chocolate and roasted peanuts Creamy and crunchy Brach's chocolate peanut clusters, 12 oz Enjoy a delicious snack anytime for the whole family Offers the ideal creamy and crunchy combination

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brach's Chocolate Covered Peanut Clusters!
Jasper, TN
Who doesn't love chocolate covered peanuts? I have been eating these since I was young. This is a great way to add a little extra protein ( from the peanuts) to my diet. I can get great tasting chocolate and peanuts all in one snack. 🙂 Nothing but Brach's for me. There are other brands, but the taste doesn't compare. A bag of Brach's Chocolate Covered Peanut Clusters , a glass of wine, a good movie, and I'm happy!
Canton, MS
I would give this 10 stars but it wouldn't let me. These are my absolute favorite and I could almost make myself sick eating these.
Maurice, LA
These are so so so good!!! I like to keep them in the fridge! And drink them with a glass of milk. I can go through a bag a day

Looking for your answer?