Brach's Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Rabbits

Brach's® Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Rabbits

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brach's Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Rabbits!
Gray, GA
I buy these to it in my kids Easter basket. I enjoy buying this package because I can split it between three baskets.
Alpena , MI
These are a guilty pleasure of mine. Easter candy is my favorite, You can get this for like a dollar at any store.
Great Easter basket fillers but even more importantly, so yummy! I could eat 10 of them as a meal! Love Brach's.
Kapolei, HI
Delicious, easy, and simple for easter or any other occasion that requires good chocolate. I love it :)
Joliet, IL
I love these! I buy them every Easter. I'm not big on most Easter candy, but these I have to have.
Reno, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are classic must have for Easter baskets! Flavprqis still how i remember ten years ago
Lynwood, CA
These are so good I enjoy eating them since they're chocolate lol. Who wouldn't like these?
San marcos, Ca
So my husband is obsessed with these if they sold them year round he would buy them
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Brachs Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Rabbit are one of the hardest to find Brach's Easter Candies and with good reason as they are attractive, delicious and ...

Looking for your answer?