BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cary M.
I absolutely look forward for Halloween just so I can stock up on my candy corn!!! I love then autumn mix because it has the chocolate ones and the little pumpkins as well! everyone should get these!!! the brach's brand is the best it actually doesn't taste like plastic.
Real V.
Rio Vista, CA
Brach's Candy Corn instantly gives me the autumn vibe. One of my favorite candies for my favorite season! I love the fact it's made with delicious real honey! I picked this up at the local Walmart store. I would recommend to anyone wanting a slightly healthier sweet treat. The kiddos love to gobble them up! #hallowin #contest #influenster
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Brach's Candy Corn
Who doesn't eat a ton of Brach's Candy Corn in the fall and then will never even touch it until September or October again? This candy is so traditional for Fall and Halloween. I love to eat this right out of the bag but have also included in recipes for treats and desserts that are certain to disappear quickly. You can also just mix them in a bowl of dry roasted peanuts for a sweet and salty snack. You can't go wrong with Brachs Candy Corn. #influenster @influenster #HalloWIN #contest #brachs #brachscandycorn
Jay S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brach's Apple Mix Candy Corn totally is not worthy of the Brach's brand name. I am a candy corn (and pumpkin) fanatic. I was so excited when my grandsons found this new candy corn and brought it to me.

As soon as I opened the resealable bag, I thought there was an issue. The candy looked sticky and odd. Then trying to get a few pieces out of the bag confirmed my suspicions that there was a problem - a big sticky gooey one! The eight ounces of candy was stuck together and came out in four or five chunks.

Surprising to me was the taste. I have eaten Brach's brand candy corn in its multiple flavors for nearly three decades and always loved it. This particular mix was barely palatable to me. Sadly, the majority of the Apple Mix Candy Corn was disposed of. I did wait until my grandsons left to toss it so I would not hurt their 3, 8, and 11 year old feelings.

Brach's, ya have to do better. I do not like when one of my favorite brands lets me down! Brach's Candy Corn Caramel Apple
Tayler G.
Redding, CA
Of course always a fall favorite growing up. As soon as they hit stores I get them for my table! Affordable, yummy and cute ❤️
Erica P.
San Antonio , TX
Every year me and my family always purchase this candy !! It is my absolutely favorite candy of all time !! My grandmother used to always get this for me as a child growing up !! And til this day we always get it .. If u haven't tried it .. You should ! U will love it
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have loved these little candy kernels as long as I can remember. They are delicious mixed with salted peanuts. It has that sweet and salty goodness going on! My favorite use for them are my turkey cake pops that I make each November! I have to snatch them in October because they are hard to find after Halloween!
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Am I the only one who LOVES CANDY CORN. I legitimately wait all year untill Halloween just to get it. This year I was smart and waited untill after to buy and I couldn't be happier. People always ask whats my deal with it and all I can say is "idk but i love it". Lol. I mean its kinda hard yet soft plus its made with real honey.
Connie P.
El Dorado, AR
I've always loved candy corn but they broke the mold with the new cookies flavors
And don't even get me started on the new m&ms brand. BRACHES FAN for life😘😃😘
amber n.
Whitesburg, KY
Brachs candy corn is by far the best candg corn on the market! I ve tried multiple brands and none can compare to the soft mellow cream texture! They just melt in your mouth! Brachs candy corn is a halloween tradition in our family when October rolls around the first thing on my mind is CANDY CORN and of course it has to be BRACHS!!! SO SO YUMMY!! Brach's Candy Corn
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.