BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Quinn R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I used to love candy corn and keep it in candy bowls all through October. However a couple years ago, I left some in my mouth for a few minutes and it tasted like it had paper on it. I spit it out and threw it away. I haven’t bought any since.
Megan T.
salisbury , MD
Love this time of year specifically for this reason 😍 my boss put a big bag in our break room & i think that was one of her biggest mistakes.. I'm gonna eat them all 😂😂 loveee candy corn. Just can't eat too too much lmao
Jes K.
Mount Joy
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn so much. I love the flavor. They are very soft when you bite down on them. They give you that Halloween/October feeling when you bite into them.
Faith M.
New Haven
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn are a halloween treat that are a tradition for many, but to me the taste and texture of them are gross and unappealing. They taste gritty and overly processed, like its just sugar and food dye. I've never liked them since I was young and I don't think that'll be changing soon.
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
Candy Corn? Ohh noo .. i'm one of them people i'd pass never have I liked them. Taste so ehhh that I don't even know how to describe to be honest. I'd pass.
Natalia M.
Ottawa
Not the biggest fan of candy corn!Use to love it as a kid but know I don’t like it because it’s just straight out sugar!Where I live it’s pricey, if you have a sweet tooth then recommend but not healthy!
Carrie C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sooo sweet, but when i see these on the shelf i cant help but buy some! I eat enough to quich my craving rill the next year
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Never understood the point of candy corn. However how could you not enjoy it. I like that it's seasonal. It adds to the craving of having to have it once a year.
Amanda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this brand of candy corn!!! It's a must buy for me every fall. This has the best flavor compared to all the other brands and it's also very reasonable price.
Erin C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really don't enjoy Halloween I don't know why but I just don't.  What I do love is Halloween season coming around which means candy corn. It's just so yummy. I am not a fan of the other flavors like why change a classic?!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back