BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Kierston P.
Cudahy, WI
Even though this candy can inspire some killer pimples, it's still one of my favorites. Candy Corn is the Halloween Classic and therefore should be revered in every Trick or Treating Session. The flavor is unlike any other Brach's candy and is definitely worth buying! :D
Imo E.
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
These are classic and perfect for Halloween. A must have. The creamy, smooth and yummy taste they leave in your mouth. Mouthwatering delicious. Bit size and on the go. Can't beat that.
Amanda H.
Aldan, PA
I personally love candy corn. It's a fall tradition! It smells delicious, however, the taste is not so good. It's really a personal preference if you like it or hate it!
Elizabeth H.
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
This is my favorite brand, of candy corn! Taste great and I looked forward to it, every Haloween! I would recommend these, to anyone who loves candy corn as much as me!
michell c.
Howell, NJ
All I can say is that at Halloween time the only candy I am on the lookout for is Candy Corn! Escpecially the Harvest Mix. They pretty much all taste the same in the bag, except the corn with the brown, but for some reason I love the pumpkins the most. This is definitely my weakness candy this time of year. I tried the new Jolly Rancher brand and it just wasn't the same. Love Brach's.
Nichole C.
Farmington, NH
Halloween signature. I love choosing Brach's because it doesn't have a chalky after taste that a lot of other brands have. I remember how surprised I was when I learned that you could stack them to make a cob of corn shape!
Erykah B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Candy corn is definitely a must in my home during Halloween, although i do not care for it myself my family does.
Tiffany A.
Candy corn is a cult favorite. Every year at my Halloween party I like to slice up apples, put some peanut better between two slices and slick 5 candy corns in to act as monster teeth. It's a hit every year and the kids love it!!
chris h.
natrona hts, PA
These are the most yummy candy ever! I have to have them every Halloween. I really recommend them!!!!!!
Mara E.
I love me some candy corn! It's absolutely essential every Halloween!! I always make sure I have a stash hidden for myself. Don't forget that most Halloween things are 50% off the next day!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back