BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Alex r.
Farmington, MO
Review for: Candy Corn 18.5 oz more...
If I could give this review a zero stars, I absolutely would. Candy corn is absolutely disgusting, and is just basically pure sugar. Yuck.
Oliver S.
Liverpool
Review for: Candy Corn 18.5 oz more...
I live in the UK, so have only seen this in cartoons and online etc as a poster child for Halloween/essential Halloween food. I paid £7 (cheapest I could find) for a big bag hoping I would see why it's EVERYWHERE.....

Unfortunately, it's D I S G U S T I N G 😂 I ate 1, ONE single piece and threw the whole bag away. Taste was bad, smell was bad, texture was bad, it was all just horrendous.
Another one to add to my list of: American candy that tastes bad and is overpriced. They really don't know how to make good sweets over there.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Treat more...
If i could give this a minus 10 stars I would. haha. I whole heartedly despise candy corn with a passion. It's the most disgusting candy that's ever been created and belongs in the garbage can. I hate the taste & texture of candy corn. Lets just all agree that its horrible. Lol
Blythe H.
Ugh, why are these a thing?  I just don't understand the appeal!  The flavour, the texture, the chew-ability.  These ALWAYS taste stale and, yet, they get trotted out every Halloween season.  I think they must be sticking around for nostalgia value only.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
I cannot stand the taste or texture of these candy. When I was a kid me and my friends would dread getting these in our Halloween treats. Sooooo gross!
Veronica A.
Port Orange, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Blahhhhh! For the love of god, who made these things?! I mean to each their own, but lord, this stuff is nastyyyy. No me gusta!
Grace T.
Livonia
I’m not a huge fan of candy corn. Some people love the sugary good taste of candy corn. That’s just not my thing, when I was a kid I used to love them but as I’ve grown I’ve experienced way better candy’s.
Quinn R.
1,247 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I used to love candy corn and keep it in candy bowls all through October. However a couple years ago, I left some in my mouth for a few minutes and it tasted like it had paper on it. I spit it out and threw it away. I haven’t bought any since.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???