BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I really enjoy Branch's Candy Corn!. When I finally see all the bags of this Halloween favorite on the shelves, I get so excited! These little yellow and orange candy's, bring back childhood memories. It's the one candy that I'm sure everyone grew up with and has come to love. You can find them at pretty much any food retailers, but I prefer to buy them at Target, which they sell for just $2.49, for a 22oz bag. These little candy corns have an irresistible, sugary, goodness of a taste. You can't eat just one, so you might as well grab a handful! They come in all different flavors, but the classic is my favorite. They also have Smored, Mellowcreme Autumn mix, Sea Salt Chocolate and Apple Mix flavors. So grab a bag today and head down memory lane!
Teresa N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy Corns....you either love it or hate it. I fall into the latter. I know all candy contain sugar but holy moly this is all and only sugar with a bit of artificial coloring. It's way too sweet!!! I know it's an affordable candy and it's necessary for Halloween. Every year I buy these for my office, I run into those two groups of people. And every year I eat a couple and think the same thing haha.
Sandy V.
I used to love eating this when I was a kid. I purchase these at Target every year around Halloween, but I can't ever seem to finish a whole bag so it ends up being thrown away every year. It still has the same great flavor, but it's just not something that I love anymore. I prefer other halloween candy over this one, but it is definitely a classic for halloween .
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite part of Halloween time is Candy Corn. I only like to get then around this time because they are special and hold certain memories for me. They are definitely one of my favorite candies and I even have them in a tattoo.

I love how creamy and delicious these are. Its perfect to just have one handful and be done but really who stops at that?
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
CANDY CORN!! Where do I begin... I love it so much. When you start seeing candy corn that means Halloween is right around the corner. So much deliciousness packed in such a small piece of candy. Definitely one of my favorite Halloween treats!
Sandra V.
San Antonio
Personally I do not really like Candy Corns, but I can admit that they are the mark of fall for me. They are nostalgic for me and remind me of Halloween and treats and fall leaves. Sigh..... not much for the sickly candy corn taste, that really just tastes like sugar. But I do love them for the memories they bring up.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Candy corn is my absolute favorite Halloween candy! I'm addicted to candy, and this by far is one of the best! Many companies sell candy corn for the Halloween and all throughout the year. But, there is none better than Brach's brand of candy corn. It simply tastes authentic. Trust me, once you try their brand you will understand my reason for saying this. I have tried other brands and they taste like wax! Brach's brand has such a creamy taste. Not overly sweet, but just right. Once you pop one in your mouth, its hard to stop eating them! Before long the entire bag is gone! Voila!
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Am I the only one who LOVES CANDY CORN. I legitimately wait all year untill Halloween just to get it. This year I was smart and waited untill after to buy and I couldn't be happier. People always ask whats my deal with it and all I can say is "idk but i love it". Lol. I mean its kinda hard yet soft plus its made with real honey.
Ashley K.
Canton, GA
Nothing says Halloween better than a bag of Brach's Candy Corn! The sweetest snack for any age. This is such a nostalgic candy. These can be purchased at any local grocery store, Walmart, Target or wherever you buy candy. I would highly recommend these for anyone. They are not only good for snacking but are also great for fall crafts. 🎃
Real V.
Broadview Hts, OH
Brach's Candy Corn instantly gives me the autumn vibe. One of my favorite candies for my favorite season! I love the fact it's made with delicious real honey! I picked this up at the local Walmart store. I would recommend to anyone wanting a slightly healthier sweet treat. The kiddos love to gobble them up! #hallowin #contest #influenster
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?