BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this candy for Halloween. I'm not a huge candy corn fan, but it's like it's something you have to have for the holiday season. It's really cute (don't judge me lol) and hard but not "jaw breaker hard". It's not too sweet, but it's not bland either.
Jessica J.
Anderson, TX
I freaking love this stuff! I am a candy corn fanatic and this stuff hits the spot every year. My apartment is always stocked with it because its a quick grab at any store. Literally will buy this year round if I could! So totally worth the calories!
Melinda F.
Taft, TX
Every time it's Halloween I go searching for this candy because it reminds me of when I was little and my mom would give us this awesome candy every year. It's a great candy and a great memory for years to come.
Becca M.
I don't care how many people hate on candy corn, it's my favorite fall candy. I especially like Brach's brand. I can only eat a few at a time so I like to get the theater boxes for $1 and it lasts me all season.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
Brach's is one of my favorite brands! I have never tasted a bad brach's candy. If I am looking for a candy and brach's is one of the brands that's what I get. My husband loves beach's candy corn. I am lucky enough that there is a store by us that sells it all year around. It's the only brand of candy corn allowed in our house!
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
So yummy for the Fall weather. Cute to put in a candy jar in the middle of your living room table for the Fall to have your guest and family to snack on while at your house. Or even store a small amount for your child's lunch for a little Fall sweet treat!
Megan Z.
Lakewood, CA
I don't like them they are too sweet, however the best brand if you are going to get candy corn. This has a extremely sugared caramel flavor and is usually pretty inexpensive, so it's easy to use for a sweet tooth.
Morgan S.
The only kind of candy corn worth buying in my opinion! It's definitely my absolute favorite. I've tried other pricier brands but they just don't compare to this original!!! Always a must buy during the Halloween season. Would absolutely recommend!
Dakota S.
I don't really love the taste of candy corn in mass quantities but I find myself dying for some around Halloween?!? Is this some weird science thing that should be tested?? However they are a Halloween must have!!
Kim Z.
Ashburn, VA
This candy corn has always been the staple candy corn for Halloween/fall! It's available at almost any store too which is perfect. Even if you don't personally like eating it, it's always a good touch to put in a bowl for guests and as a decoration!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.