BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Jennifer R.
Nothing says it's time for Halloween like Brach's Candy Corn. Candy corn is a Halloween tradition for me!! Brach's is the best candy corn I have tired. It is rich in flavor and so tasty!!!
Kayla P.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm not a candy corn person at all. I'm not a fan of the taste or the texture. However I do think it is great to use in decorating as a vase filler or just in a candy dish on display.
Melinda F.
Taft, TX
Every time it's Halloween I go searching for this candy because it reminds me of when I was little and my mom would give us this awesome candy every year. It's a great candy and a great memory for years to come.
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this candy for Halloween. I'm not a huge candy corn fan, but it's like it's something you have to have for the holiday season. It's really cute (don't judge me lol) and hard but not "jaw breaker hard". It's not too sweet, but it's not bland either.
Megan Z.
Lakewood, CA
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
I don't like them they are too sweet, however the best brand if you are going to get candy corn. This has a extremely sugared caramel flavor and is usually pretty inexpensive, so it's easy to use for a sweet tooth.
Morgan S.
The only kind of candy corn worth buying in my opinion! It's definitely my absolute favorite. I've tried other pricier brands but they just don't compare to this original!!! Always a must buy during the Halloween season. Would absolutely recommend!
Ana C. T.
I love candy corn even though I don't eat it as much. I did when I was small. It can be very sweet but if I still could I would eat them more often. Its also great for halloween candy.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Ever since I was a kid I loved these for Halloween! Super sweet and really tasty. Also super cheap. These can make a great decoration too if you fill a vase or a clear pumpkin shaped jar with these! Fun and yummy!
Dakota S.
I don't really love the taste of candy corn in mass quantities but I find myself dying for some around Halloween?!? Is this some weird science thing that should be tested?? However they are a Halloween must have!!
Kimberly Z.
Ashburn, VA
This candy corn has always been the staple candy corn for Halloween/fall! It's available at almost any store too which is perfect. Even if you don't personally like eating it, it's always a good touch to put in a bowl for guests and as a decoration!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back