BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bottom of the list of candy you should eat. Tradition to buy every fall but it's just so gross. Always the candy that goes stale from the trick or treat goodies because it's never eaten.
Yvonne C.
Hamden , OH
I love this candy corn! Every fall, I buy some and it never lasts long around my family. We love the taste! It's reasonable priced and so very delicious! It's a must-have every Halloween!
Haley B.
This is a Halloween must have!! Nothing like a full bowl of candy corn to snack on as you're passing out candy! Definitely a Halloween tradition! And I love to eat each color in separate bites!
Melissa B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Always loved candy corn.Nothing has ever changed about Brach's candy, they added so many new flavors, which are great, but i love the original classic candy corn.I make sure to grab it every year!
Moniesha A.
Glen Burnie, MD
Pretty much the best candy in the world! Its such a shame that this is only really available in the stores in the Fall! I buy bags and bags to try and stock up for the rest of the year!
Taryn T.
Bakersfield, CA
I ate a couple pieces of candy corn this year because I never remember if I like them or not. I do not like candy corn unless it is paired with peanuts. If you have not tried the combo then you definitely should. (:
Alison T.
Brandon, MS
This is my favorite candy corn brand 😍!! So many look the same but these are a wonderful price with a GREAT taste! It's a great value. I buy more of these during October than I can count! I'd definitely recommend.
Becca M.
I don't care how many people hate on candy corn, it's my favorite fall candy. I especially like Brach's brand. I can only eat a few at a time so I like to get the theater boxes for $1 and it lasts me all season.
Rachel C.
Fort Morgan, CO
I may be one of the few people who absolutely loves candy corn. But nothing puts me in the mood for Halloween and fall like Brachs candy corn. It's amazing. My 4 year old loves it too!
Ana T.
I love candy corn even though I don't eat it as much. I did when I was small. It can be very sweet but if I still could I would eat them more often. Its also great for halloween candy.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.