BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren E.
Love it! Perfect fall snack to ring in the change of the season. These candy corn are great in trail mix, for a quick snack or in baked goods. A few bites of these will be enough to last you for
The day! Great value. Would recommend this to other candy lovers!
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
One of the many reasons I love fall is because of this candy!!! I eat so many I get sick! I love these so much! I always get mines from Walgreens for about 3 dollars or for free at my grandma house out of the candy bowel
Lisa H.
Appleton, WI
Best candy corn. My son waits for Halloween every year to get his candy corn. Great product with great taste. I actually buy as many bags I can so he can have it longer throughout the year.
Lauren P.
Oh the joy I get in eating these every Halloween... but don't binge too hard. while they're super tasty and have good texture, they're ultra sugary and will make me feel sick if I have too much.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
Okay I know some people hate this stuff but I love it! Halloween is the best time of year because this is everywhere! I'm not really sure what the flavor is or why exactly I like it- it may just be a nostalgia thing!
Jade W.
Easton, PA
This brand of candy corn is amazing and taste great. If you do not get this candy corn for the Halloween time then you are missing out on a great fall staple food. Be sure to pick some up at your local grocery store
betty a.
Killeen, TX
OMG!!!!!! This is one of my favorites every year during Halloween. I try to avoid it but end up buying them. they are really sweet and I would eat them a lot more but if you are not careful they will cause you to have the worst toothache ever. yes I would recommend them with caution. happy Halloween.
Danielle R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I know most people hate Candy Corn, but I absolutely LOVE it! It's one of my favorite Fall time snack, especially if you mix them with some salted peanuts, it tastes just like a PayDay! It makes Fall that much better.
Yvonne C.
Hamden , OH
I love this candy corn! Every fall, I buy some and it never lasts long around my family. We love the taste! It's reasonable priced and so very delicious! It's a must-have every Halloween!
Cayla K.
Columbus, OH
I don't understand when people say they don't like candy corn! I can't wait until I can eat it around Halloween! This candy corn is delicious and exactly what I want around Halloween. I would recommend it to everyone!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.