BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brianna M.
This is my favorite candy ever! I look forward to this product every fall year. I purchase this item everywhere from target, cvs, and anywhere. It is so affordable. I eat this candy constantly during fall and winter. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys a sweet treat!
Carley W.
MY FAVORITE #HALLOWEEN MUST HAVE!!! Not For #TrickorTreating though Just for me.. Mix in Some Peanuts and it's wonderful! Grandma always has them on counter this time of Year!!! Love Halloween
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
Candy corn is my favorite candy around Halloween! I have been eating it for years and think Brach's is the best brand of candy corn! It's my trick or sweet treat candy!
Elizabeth F.
Bremen
Candy corn is my favorite treat around the Halloween season! This is the only name brand I eat, simply because you can pick it up at Walmart, Walgreens, etc. This candy is affordable. The bigger the bag, the better the savings!
Marti H.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Always always candy corn is a must for Halloween!! It isnt my favorite candy but it is def a classic. Its always priced right and easy to grab at my local store. The flavor always brings back childhood memories. I will continue to have this in my home every year.
Aura A.
they´re just amazing! I love sweets, and the honey flavor makes them different. maybe it's too sweet for some people, but, what can you expect from a halloween candy XD
Julia H.
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
This is the perfect fall candy! Nothing tastes like fall/Halloween season to me quite like candy corn, and especially from this brand! I typically always buy this brand's candy corn and would definitely recommend it to others!!
Kris H.
Santa Maria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yep! The. Under one thing that gets me in the HALLOWEEN mood is my Candy Corn! And it MUST be Brachs. It is smooth, delicious and consistently fresh. Brach's Candy Corn I buy it every year and will continue to do so!
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA
I love this candy. Every time they come out for Halloween I have to buy a bag. I like that this brand has different flavors as well for people who want to change it up.
Nicolette G.
Oak grove, MO
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
Candy corn gets me me in the Halloween mood!! It’s so yummy! You can get it easily at any store and it’s super cheap!! Highly recommend! Gotcha some candy corn. Does sometimes get stuck in your teeth but you can overlook that.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???