BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maria m.
Long Beach, CA
I honestly do not like candy corn on any occasion but i heard some reviews on this brand and decided to try it out for my self. I was right i did not like the taste or consistency. I guess Candy corn is just not my thing.
Tessa R.
Royal oak, MI
I love candy corn, this is of course the classic lol. I'll never understand the hate for it. I guess it's a bit waxy but whatever it's still soooo yummy, i have to get some every year. Or it just isn't Halloween, and then I'm sad all year til next Halloween
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
Candy corn is candy corn. These are slightly better quality than the no name brand candy. They are a bit sweeter and a little less chalky tasting. You can buy these are CVS, Rite Aid, etc.
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ
Im one of those people that hate this halloween candy. I love the fact that it's the face of halloween candy as it's not ugly but im certianly not a big fan of the taste nor the after taste
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
This is my all time favorite candy! This is something we get every shopping trip when falls comes around so we definitely go through quite a few bags each year! Definitely recommend this brand of candy corn to everyone!
Diti D.
Alexandria, VA
Candy corn is the most gross candy ever. I don't know how this got associated with Halloween or why the craze never died down. I'll never understand it lol. Two pieces and I feel sick, yuck
Shannon M.
Mesquite, TX
Every Fall and Halloween has to have Candy Corn!!! It is a tradition!! I grew up eating Candy Corn and I passed the tradition on to my kids. My oldest son loves it to, but sadly my youngest didn't carry on the tradition.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is by far one of my favorite Halloween candies out there, I look forward to it coming out every year. Brach's is the best because it's not overly sweet like some of the other brands are.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
If you love candy corn, you know this is the best! The flavor is always perfect with a hint of maple. Once you start eating it you can't stop. There is the typical waxy flavor that is perfect description of candy corn.
Lisa H.
Appleton, WI
Best candy corn. My son waits for Halloween every year to get his candy corn. Great product with great taste. I actually buy as many bags I can so he can have it longer throughout the year.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.