BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren B.
Warwick , RI
I hate candy corn! I know people who love it and I'll eat it if it's in front of me but I really don't enjoy it. It doesn't taste like much besides sugar. It's love or hate like peeps I guess.
Tiffany R H.
My all time favorite candy for Halloween. I snack on it for days after Halloween. I even ask my brother to bring the leftovers from his store if they have any. Its also very affordable candy also. Awesome for a sweet tooth.
Khalia P.
Norristown, PA
This is my absolute favorite brand of candy corn!!!! It's affordable and I always seem to find it on sale around Halloween. It's not too hard compared to other brands. For candy corn lovers, this is a must have fall treat!
Grace M.
Bluefield, WV
Classic Halloween/fall treat! I've seen so many recipes this year using these for cakes I really want to try. Just the right amount of sweetness for someone who doesn't have a big sweet tooth for sure!!
Hannah G.
The most ESSENTIAL item for the best Halloween! This is a staple candy every year that always makes the holiday perfect. Great for snacking by itself, or addition to any treat such as cookies or brownies. Always very affordable and you can find them in almost any supermarket.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
I know a lot of people dislike this candy because it is soooo sweet and terribly unhealthy, but I really enjoy having a few every now and then. Delicious, sugary, and reminds me of childhood.
Carissa D.
This is my most favorite part of the candy this time of year. Candy corn is definitely my definition of Halloween!! I love this stuff. And, as long as it's fresh, it practically melts in your mouth. I'll continue to buy this buttery sweetness for years to come!
Julissa T.
Bronx, NY
We bought a bag of this candy corn this year for our annual Halloween party. Every Halloween, it's a MUST! It tastes delicious, nice and sweet as it should be! So many people dislike candy corn, but it's honestly one of my favorites! I will definitely be buying more, especially from Brach's, every Halloween!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy corn is the ultimate go-to Halloween candy. It's tasty and mouth watering, which leads you to wanting more. Its smooth, creamy texture is another plus. And last but not least, it's cheap! Yes, I would recommend this.
Liana V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All time favorite candy for Halloween! They taste amazing and I can definitely eat a whole bag of these. Totally affordable candy as well you get so much in one bag great value. I would recommend this candy for Halloween
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.