BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
Candy corn is candy corn. These are slightly better quality than the no name brand candy. They are a bit sweeter and a little less chalky tasting. You can buy these are CVS, Rite Aid, etc.
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ
Im one of those people that hate this halloween candy. I love the fact that it's the face of halloween candy as it's not ugly but im certianly not a big fan of the taste nor the after taste
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
This is my all time favorite candy! This is something we get every shopping trip when falls comes around so we definitely go through quite a few bags each year! Definitely recommend this brand of candy corn to everyone!
Diti D.
Alexandria, VA
Candy corn is the most gross candy ever. I don't know how this got associated with Halloween or why the craze never died down. I'll never understand it lol. Two pieces and I feel sick, yuck
Lisa H.
Appleton, WI
Best candy corn. My son waits for Halloween every year to get his candy corn. Great product with great taste. I actually buy as many bags I can so he can have it longer throughout the year.
Shannon M.
MESQUITE, TX
Every Fall and Halloween has to have Candy Corn!!! It is a tradition!! I grew up eating Candy Corn and I passed the tradition on to my kids. My oldest son loves it to, but sadly my youngest didn't carry on the tradition.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is by far one of my favorite Halloween candies out there, I look forward to it coming out every year. Brach's is the best because it's not overly sweet like some of the other brands are.
Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All time favorite candy for Halloween! They taste amazing and I can definitely eat a whole bag of these. Totally affordable candy as well you get so much in one bag great value. I would recommend this candy for Halloween
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
If you love candy corn, you know this is the best! The flavor is always perfect with a hint of maple. Once you start eating it you can't stop. There is the typical waxy flavor that is perfect description of candy corn.
Lauren E.
Love it! Perfect fall snack to ring in the change of the season. These candy corn are great in trail mix, for a quick snack or in baked goods. A few bites of these will be enough to last you for
The day! Great value. Would recommend this to other candy lovers!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back