BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Lauren B.
Warwick, RI
I hate candy corn! I know people who love it and I'll eat it if it's in front of me but I really don't enjoy it. It doesn't taste like much besides sugar. It's love or hate like peeps I guess.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I know a lot of people dislike this candy because it is soooo sweet and terribly unhealthy, but I really enjoy having a few every now and then. Delicious, sugary, and reminds me of childhood.
Grace M.
Bluefield, WV
Classic Halloween/fall treat! I've seen so many recipes this year using these for cakes I really want to try. Just the right amount of sweetness for someone who doesn't have a big sweet tooth for sure!!
Carissa D.
This is my most favorite part of the candy this time of year. Candy corn is definitely my definition of Halloween!! I love this stuff. And, as long as it's fresh, it practically melts in your mouth. I'll continue to buy this buttery sweetness for years to come!
Nichole C.
Farmington, NH
Halloween signature. I love choosing Brach's because it doesn't have a chalky after taste that a lot of other brands have. I remember how surprised I was when I learned that you could stack them to make a cob of corn shape!
Hannah G.
The most ESSENTIAL item for the best Halloween! This is a staple candy every year that always makes the holiday perfect. Great for snacking by itself, or addition to any treat such as cookies or brownies. Always very affordable and you can find them in almost any supermarket.
Khalia P.
Norristown, PA
This is my absolute favorite brand of candy corn!!!! It's affordable and I always seem to find it on sale around Halloween. It's not too hard compared to other brands. For candy corn lovers, this is a must have fall treat!
Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All time favorite candy for Halloween! They taste amazing and I can definitely eat a whole bag of these. Totally affordable candy as well you get so much in one bag great value. I would recommend this candy for Halloween
Maria m.
Long Beach, CA
I honestly do not like candy corn on any occasion but i heard some reviews on this brand and decided to try it out for my self. I was right i did not like the taste or consistency. I guess Candy corn is just not my thing.
Tessa R.
Royal oak, MI
I love candy corn, this is of course the classic lol. I'll never understand the hate for it. I guess it's a bit waxy but whatever it's still soooo yummy, i have to get some every year. Or it just isn't Halloween, and then I'm sad all year til next Halloween
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?