BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie S.
I look forward to eating these all year. I don't know why so many people hate them. They are my favorite type of candy. They just remind me of Halloween and fall and I love them. I'm not a big fan of chocolate so these are great
Rachael M.
My favorite 2nd fall candy . I love the taste of these and how yummy they are. These are so great to decorate cupcakes or Halloween themed cakes. These taste like marshmallows with honey . Mmm.
Erika H.
Stanwood, WA
I love candy corn so much! It's the perfect little treat this time of year! I buy it at my local grocery store and it always tastes so fresh. You can find it anywhere this time of year. It's the only type of candy I eat for Halloween. Its defiantly repurchase worthy!
Rose D.
These are so yummy! Didn't think they would be but they are delicious. I purchased them last night and all my coworkers ate them all. They are very affordable and good quality candy. Would definitely recommend this candy to this who love candy corn!
Kendall K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn is always a Halloween essential candy even though they're not the greatest. I like to incorporate them into other Halloween treats. Brach's is definitely the best choice though. Good price.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
We really enjoy Brach's Candy Corn. My husband and I love mixing these delightful treats with our buttered popcorn as we watch a frightful movie on a crisp fall night. I highly recommend this product.
Brianna N.
This has been a tradition in my house for years. Though it may not be good for your teeth, it's very tasty and yummy. It's just the right amount of sweetness! You can buy it at any local retailer such as Walmart or target! It's a great buy and worth buying every year!
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I have been eating candy corn since I was a little girl. I eat candy corn all Autumn long. They are so sugary sweet. I love the three layers. This is an iconic candy and always reminds me of Fall
Madison G.
Elaine, AR
Candy corn is the perfect candy for Halloween! I only eat candy corn when it's Halloween! Candy corn is the perfect size to just snack on all day and it is just so delicious. Every time I take a bite I just want another and another. These are so addicting so beware!!!!
Lauren B.
Warwick , RI
I hate candy corn! I know people who love it and I'll eat it if it's in front of me but I really don't enjoy it. It doesn't taste like much besides sugar. It's love or hate like peeps I guess.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.