BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kim J.
Seattle, WA
Classic, delicious, and sugar-coma inducing, these candy corn are a Halloween go-to snack. They're also great for all those Pinterest projects for decorating. They're usually fairly unexpensive and you get plenty in a pack for the price you pay. I would recommend this classic brand over others that may not taste as good.
Mercedes S.
Clear Lake, MN
Love this for a fall treat!! I buy it every October and I love it when people hand it out when my kids go trick or treating. Brachs brand has good flavor and its affordable for the size of the bag!
Hadacha R.
Favorite candy for Halloween! I always stick to the classics! Plus it's affordable and the kids love it! Placed at a good value and awesome flavor! Totally recommend to all those searching for a treat!
Marisa R.
For some reason this is the only kind of candy corn I will buy during halloween. My favorite!! Always soft and chewy, which in my opinion is the best way to eat can corn!!!!! I highly recommend this Brach's brand if u haven't tried!
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
Omg I hate candy corn , I always find it odd that so many people love them . I will give them one star because it looks pretty in decorative dishes 😂. Sorry that I'm such a candy corn hater ( no shade) I just personally can't do it.
Emily M.
Bronx , NY
love hate relationship with candy corn. But this brand is so good! Definitely an acquired taste. But for the most part delicious around Halloween other than that I can't eat it any other season lol
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love candycorn for Halloween, these are so good. The grandkids love eating these, we are looking for more ideas to use these in baking, I think there should be a candy corn tasting frosting.
Colleen C.
Madison, WI
There is something about Halloween that makes me NEED candy corn. It's the only time of year that I eat it but when October comes I keep it in my house at ALL times. It is a sweet, affordable treat that puts me in the spirit. I definitely recommend it at Halloween.
Rachael M.
My favorite 2nd fall candy . I love the taste of these and how yummy they are. These are so great to decorate cupcakes or Halloween themed cakes. These taste like marshmallows with honey . Mmm.
julia v.
Huntington Pk, CA
I honestly look forward to fall season because it's way easier to find this candy. It's so delicious. Candy corn will always be at the top of my list when it comes to candy. Plus it's affordable.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.