BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Jordyn M.
This brand is the best when it comes to candy corn. Having candy corn at my house has been a tradition since I was a kid. We always keep bowls of it filled around the house. I've already bought multiple bags at a cheap price!
Erika H.
Stanwood, WA
I love candy corn so much! It's the perfect little treat this time of year! I buy it at my local grocery store and it always tastes so fresh. You can find it anywhere this time of year. It's the only type of candy I eat for Halloween. Its defiantly repurchase worthy!
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
We really enjoy Brach's Candy Corn. My husband and I love mixing these delightful treats with our buttered popcorn as we watch a frightful movie on a crisp fall night. I highly recommend this product.
Rose D.
These are so yummy! Didn't think they would be but they are delicious. I purchased them last night and all my coworkers ate them all. They are very affordable and good quality candy. Would definitely recommend this candy to this who love candy corn!
Stephanie S.
Fort Myers, FL
I look forward to eating these all year. I don't know why so many people hate them. They are my favorite type of candy. They just remind me of Halloween and fall and I love them. I'm not a big fan of chocolate so these are great
Kendall K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn is always a Halloween essential candy even though they're not the greatest. I like to incorporate them into other Halloween treats. Brach's is definitely the best choice though. Good price.
Colleen C.
Madison, WI
There is something about Halloween that makes me NEED candy corn. It's the only time of year that I eat it but when October comes I keep it in my house at ALL times. It is a sweet, affordable treat that puts me in the spirit. I definitely recommend it at Halloween.
Julissa T.
Bronx, NY
We bought a bag of this candy corn this year for our annual Halloween party. Every Halloween, it's a MUST! It tastes delicious, nice and sweet as it should be! So many people dislike candy corn, but it's honestly one of my favorites! I will definitely be buying more, especially from Brach's, every Halloween!
Tiffany R H.
My all time favorite candy for Halloween. I snack on it for days after Halloween. I even ask my brother to bring the leftovers from his store if they have any. Its also very affordable candy also. Awesome for a sweet tooth.
Khalia P.
Norristown, PA
This is my absolute favorite brand of candy corn!!!! It's affordable and I always seem to find it on sale around Halloween. It's not too hard compared to other brands. For candy corn lovers, this is a must have fall treat!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?