BY BRACHS

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Valerie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So delicious! I always look forward eating them. I love the holidays. Super cheap to buy and I always get them at Walmart or target. Yes definitely a good value. I'm going to keep buying and it's worth it
Tori R.
Tiverton, RI
I know everyone hates it, but I LOVE when candy corn finally comes on the shelves at stores! It is such a quick and easy snack to eat and since it's sweet, you never eat too much! I can't wait to go the store after work and just grab a bag!
Valerie T.
One of my favorite candy for Halloween! They're affordable, delicious and I love the colors . I used a bag to decorate a Halloween cake and it turned out beautiful! I buy these all the time on Halloween!
Nicole B.
St Augustine, FL
I wait every year for fall to come just so I can enjoy candy corn! This is my all-time favorite candy and Brachs Candy corn is the only kind of candy corn I buy! It's very affordable and would definitely recommend it to all of my friends.
Elijah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love chocolate, but candy corn is definitely a favorite Halloween candy. It's very tasty and is the right candy for the season. It's amazing. My Halloween is never complete if I don't eat candy corn.
Briana P.
Pensacola
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
I absolutely love Halloween because that when the candy corn is on sale and it it so yummy it’s like a sweet taffy but it doesn’t stick to your teeth. I will buy candy corn every year for Halloween. I definitely recommend this to everybody
Jessie L.
I know a lot of a lot of people don't like candy corn but it doesn't have a bad flavor. It is very sweet which can limit the amount that you would want to eat and asetting. It is reasonably priced and has always been a Halloween tradition.
Jessica S.
Monticello, GA
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
Why do people not LOVE candy corn?! This is one of my favorites that put me in the Halloween spirit! I like to bite them off color by color! They’re not expensive at all and it’s so festive!! If you’re not eating candy corn, you should!!!!
Olivia L.
I don’t eat a lot of candy during the Halloween time, which is surprising. However, this is my all time favorite! It’s a cheap candy that you can buy almost anywhere! Throw it in a little baggy and you have a snack almost anywhere you go!
Oriana R.
Pike Road, AL
Who doesnt LOVE candy corn. My absolute fav halloween candt to eat and give out. Cant go wrong with that sweet and real honey taste to satisfy your sweet tooth. Great candy.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???