BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily M.
Bronx , NY
love hate relationship with candy corn. But this brand is so good! Definitely an acquired taste. But for the most part delicious around Halloween other than that I can't eat it any other season lol
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love candycorn for Halloween, these are so good. The grandkids love eating these, we are looking for more ideas to use these in baking, I think there should be a candy corn tasting frosting.
Kim D.
Savannah, TX
There are so many different candy corns out there now but I always stick to Brach's candy corn! It has the best flavor. It tastes like fall! Mix it with some peanuts and you have a concoction that tastes like a Payday! It's a family tradition in our house.
Brandy S.
New Braunfels, TX
I love candy corn. My absolute favorite Halloween treat to indulge in every year. & Brachs makes the best. By far! Way better than any other brand I have ever tried for sure. The taste and quality you can't beat. I do believe it's repurchase worth 100%
Hadacha R.
Favorite candy for Halloween! I always stick to the classics! Plus it's affordable and the kids love it! Placed at a good value and awesome flavor! Totally recommend to all those searching for a treat!
Liz W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Definitely not my favorite candy, but it's DEFINITELY a Halloween must-buy! It's great to use as decoration too! Put some in a mason jar for a quick Halloween decoration(cool for the dining table!)
Raychel A.
Greeneville, TN
Who doesn't love candy corn? Even though I can only eat about two or three pieces before I've had enough I still buy a bag every year. I mean it's just a tradition to have candy corn during October!
Annette A.
Gilmer, TX
What is Halloween without Brachs Candy Corn? Nothing! Because these are all about Halloween goodness and candy. I love to decorate with these cute little pieces of candy . They are very affordable and never disapoint! I love them!
Sony I.
Almost every one I know teases me for eating candy corn and I never fail to feel sick to the stomach after I've gorged myself on them.. but without fail, I will always grab a bag whenever I see them.
Heather K.
Oh this time of year this is a must have.they are a oldie but goodie year.they are a memory from the younger ones to the older ones.they have a taste that is one of a kind.I love using these for cakes ,cupcakes anything u can think of fire making goodies for Halloween or fall.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.