BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Caoimhe B.
Framingham, MA
This is the best candy corn I've come across. They have it at almost all of my local grocers/convenience stores/etc (I'm in Massachusetts). The only con is that it is so addicting that you'll eat an entire bag in one sitting...if you love candy corn, definitely try this brand.
Mandy B.
Salem, WI
I don't think that they have the best taste, they're a bit waxy but I do buy them every year and will continue too. The packaging just gets me excited about the holidays and it also makes great decor.
Kathy B.
This is my most favorite candy during the fall season this is very affordable and taste delicious they also have different shapes like a pumpkin shape and they also have a chocolate tipped one I purchased this at my local target but they also sell it at almost any super market.
Danielle N.
Spring Lake, MI
My favorite Halloween Candy! My grandma used to tell us there was a certain way to eat them, and now us "kids" argue about which way is correct (White, yellow Orange; Yellow orange white) haha they sure are good however you eat them.
Kelly A.
These are my absolute favorite fall treat. You know the weather will start to turn when these come to supermarket shelves! They're affordable, fun, and enjoyable for those of all ages!
Jamie B.
Making it rain candy corn all throughout October. The only con is that they're addicting 😂 They're sweet but not too sweet! Does anyone else mix them with peanuts? (Cuz it's bomb) A classic Halloween snack 🎃
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
My Favorite Halloween candy of all time!! I love the consistency of it Brach's is the only brand I will buy. I really like to add peanuts to it and leave it out on my kitchen counter for everyone to dig into!
carolina s.
This will ALWAYS be one of my favorite candy of all time. I don't eat this all year round as I like to indulge in them during Halloween. (Cause when you eat too much of something, you tend to dislike it....)

It's a classic Halloween treat and I'm loving all the different flavors and varieties they have came up with!!
Emily M.
Bronx , NY
love hate relationship with candy corn. But this brand is so good! Definitely an acquired taste. But for the most part delicious around Halloween other than that I can't eat it any other season lol
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is easily one of my favorite Halloween candies! I love how sweet it is but it also has the nice honey taste. It comes in so many different varieties now but the original is still my favorite. I also like that it is something sweet to have but it is not rich like chocolate.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.