BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Caoimhe B.
Framingham, MA
This is the best candy corn I've come across. They have it at almost all of my local grocers/convenience stores/etc (I'm in Massachusetts). The only con is that it is so addicting that you'll eat an entire bag in one sitting...if you love candy corn, definitely try this brand.
Alexis D.
I love candy corn! Every Halloween I buy at least three bags of it. My family loves it because of the sweet flavor it has. It is perfect for the little ones. It also has a great price that won't break the bank. I recommend this a lot.
Clarisse T.
Tracy, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These will always forever remind me of halloween. I love these, I make so many different kinds of dessert with these candy corn and i always feel awkward eating them not during halloween. i love these!
Kathy B.
This is my most favorite candy during the fall season this is very affordable and taste delicious they also have different shapes like a pumpkin shape and they also have a chocolate tipped one I purchased this at my local target but they also sell it at almost any super market.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Mm mmm mmmmmm! I love me some candy corn, mix this and peanuts together and it tastes like a payday. My favorite! I put them in my pumpkin jar perfect for the Halloween time! And everyone seems to love them too!
Kim J.
Seattle, WA
Classic, delicious, and sugar-coma inducing, these candy corn are a Halloween go-to snack. They're also great for all those Pinterest projects for decorating. They're usually fairly unexpensive and you get plenty in a pack for the price you pay. I would recommend this classic brand over others that may not taste as good.
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is easily one of my favorite Halloween candies! I love how sweet it is but it also has the nice honey taste. It comes in so many different varieties now but the original is still my favorite. I also like that it is something sweet to have but it is not rich like chocolate.
Kristine M.
This is my favorite halloween candy by far. I love the taste and texture. There is no comparison to this candy for me. I usually get it from walmart. The flavor is what sells me. I recommend trying or just eating it yourself or friends or anyone.
Emily M.
Bronx , NY
love hate relationship with candy corn. But this brand is so good! Definitely an acquired taste. But for the most part delicious around Halloween other than that I can't eat it any other season lol
Hadacha R.
Favorite candy for Halloween! I always stick to the classics! Plus it's affordable and the kids love it! Placed at a good value and awesome flavor! Totally recommend to all those searching for a treat!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back