BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Racieda T.
Indio , CA
I know this is one of the ultimate battles of candy, either you love candy corn or you absolutely hate it. I actually look forward to these every year, especially this brand. I have tried other brands but the quality is not the same. Always remember to eat sparingly if you want it to last longer than one month.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you like candy corn - this is for you. I ordered this for the pumpkins. They are our favorite here. It's hard to find them in stores! I'm pretty sure we're set for 2 months though - it's a lot of candy corn! While many people don't like candy corn, I LOVE it and Brach's is the best of them all. This is a LOT of candy, but it will last a long time. These would make a lot of Trick or Treat bags for the little ones.
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
how can you not enjoy these during the fall months.  This is better than the alternatives on the market and have great flavor.  I love these so much.  It is the snack that screams fall to me.  I eat these 1 time a week in the fall months.  mainly October and I recommend them
Danielle P.
Memphis , TN
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
I love when fall comes because that means candy corn!!! My top five favorite candies are candy corn and they have to be by Brach’s. They have the best taste and go great with any salty snack such as popcorn, peanuts, or even salt and vinegar chips. I literally always buy a bag solely for myself!
Alejandra M.
I never knew that a lot of people don't like candy corn because I LOVE IT. Only recently have I been questioned as to why I love candy corn but for me it tastes really good. I buy candy corn year-round, it's not just a candy for halloween! but the sales on it after halloween are great.
K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not a huge candy corn fan myself but if I do eat it I greatly prefer Brachs. It has a creamy, mellow consistency rather than the overly sweet, chalky feel in your mouth other brands have. My sister in law lives in England and asks for candy corn every fall- we only send Brach's!
Erica C.
Austin, TX
I love candy corn. It's a bit one toned and sweet, but it's a lovely halloween treat. I probably wouldn't buy it any other time! The brand is very good and they sell them at any local grocery store for just such a great price. Yum i would definitely recommend these to a friend!
rosalinda R.
El Cajon , CA
This is my ultimate favorite candy. Even if it's not Halloween every time I see my favorite corn candy I buy a bag of it has such a sweet honey taste and it's addicting and you can't stop eating it. when I was little every time I wish I had that candy in my trick or treat bag.
Srujal A.
I love candy corn! But these just didn't cut it for me. I didn't like the taste much, and for the price  really don't think its worth it. I would not recommend this, however as it is some of the only ones I can find in this area, it is something I see everywhere during fall.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite halloween candies ever since I was a child. Nothing says Halloween like candy corn does! I know a lot of people don't like them but I love them. They have that classic sweet flavor that is so nostalgic, & there is no better candy corn than Brach's candy corn.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???