BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amaris G.
Columbus, GA
Every time Halloween comes around and i see stores putting out the candy corns i know that it's about to be a wonderful time of the year. Most people hate the texture but that's what makes me love it even more. You can find this anywhere at an reasonable price.
KaHillarie P.
When I think Halloween and fall I think candy corn and this brand only! I know candy corn is one of those candies that you either love it or you don’t but Brachs will change your mind if you don’t already love it. I highly recommend trying it and it’s affordable. You won’t regret it!
Lexi S.
Richmond, VA
Candy corn is my absolute favorite. I wish it wasn't just popular around Halloween. Brachs is the best brand in my opinion. They are really sweet and not too soft, not too hard. They are so cheap too! I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good candy.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
You know what really gets me in the mood for Halloween? Some of the delicious sugary treats! I love how hard and then soft they turn into. You can buy them at your local grocery stores and for pretty cheap. No Halloween gathering is complete without them! Mmmm
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
A few pieces is alk thats left from my 21 oz. Bag and I got it yesterday!!! Candy corn is my favorite seasonal candy and Brach's makes the pack with the most flavor and soft texture. Yum!
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite fall candy. I could eat a whole bag at one time. And if you eat candy corn with peanuts it taste just like a payday! I would recommend candy corn all day everyday to anyone. I know lots of people don’t like it but I love this sweet treat!
John A.
Lake Oswego, OR
Is it candy? Is it a vegetable? Is there such a thing as candy corn on the cob? I don't know, but there should be! I think candy corn elicits as much division as Peeps! You either love it or hate it! Me? I love it. Can't wait for Halloween so I can buy it!
Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
These are my favorite guilty pleasure during Halloween! I love the honey flavor and texture of them, and you don't need many to tame your sweet tooth craving so a bag literally last forever! Always have a bowl full for people that come over to enjoy :)
Juanita B.
Now I know that most people hate candy corn but for some reason, I absolutely love them. It reminds me of my childhood...which I miss so very much. Mainly for the memories and funners with the family. I buy these and place them in a candy dish to devour. 💀👻
Kristen C.
Harvest, AL
It's NOT Halloween until you have candy corn!! I leave this out in an decorative bowl for easy snacking! It's also great to decorate with! I use fall leaves and twine around a large candle votive and fill half way with candy corn and add a candle!!!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.