BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Mandy B.
Salem, WI
I don't think that they have the best taste, they're a bit waxy but I do buy them every year and will continue too. The packaging just gets me excited about the holidays and it also makes great decor.
cecilia m.
I love these. It's not Halloween unless you have a few of these bsbies. This takes me back to choldhood. They are afford able. You can find them in all stores that is set up for halloween with candy. They are sweet and I can never get enough.
Christina A.
This is my favorite FAVORITE candy to eat during the Halloween season. I actually buy extra so I can have some for when they stop selling them. This is one of the candy during Halloween that I don't share.
Kelly A.
These are my absolute favorite fall treat. You know the weather will start to turn when these come to supermarket shelves! They're affordable, fun, and enjoyable for those of all ages!
Laura S.
Cincinnati, OH
The ultimate halloween essential! Everyone loves Brach's candy corn - the original halloween candy :) easy to find at any grocery or convenience store and incredibly inexpensive compared to other classic candies. Definitely recommend!
Tammy Y.
Cupertino, CA
Candy corn is one of those things people either love or hate. I'm one of those people who loves them especially this brand. They're totally worth the "splurge" (I mean calorie splurge) and are found in most stores. DEF would recommend!
Caoimhe B.
Framingham, MA
This is the best candy corn I've come across. They have it at almost all of my local grocers/convenience stores/etc (I'm in Massachusetts). The only con is that it is so addicting that you'll eat an entire bag in one sitting...if you love candy corn, definitely try this brand.
Danielle N.
Spring Lake, MI
My favorite Halloween Candy! My grandma used to tell us there was a certain way to eat them, and now us "kids" argue about which way is correct (White, yellow Orange; Yellow orange white) haha they sure are good however you eat them.
Anquenette J.
Memphis, TN
Best candy corn EVER!!! I buy at least 5 bags at one time. I wish i could get them year round instead of buying them only during Halloween time. This is the best brand yet!!! They are light not to heavy so soft they melt in your mouth.
Alexis D.
I love candy corn! Every Halloween I buy at least three bags of it. My family loves it because of the sweet flavor it has. It is perfect for the little ones. It also has a great price that won't break the bank. I recommend this a lot.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?