BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated the taste,...6 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Tykia D.
Most favorable Halloween classic. I love to have these on hand for guests at my house or even just taking along with me for sweets throughout the day. This is my go to brand for sweets during any season.
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
This is probably my favorite candy ever. It's been really frustrating with me though because since I've been pregnant, I have been craving candy corn so much! But they don't sell it in the summer. I really wish I could get it year round!
Maria M.
I swear I love candy corn I'm guilty of eating them backwards and in segments lol. The flavor is none like any other....I've only eaten Brachs brand it's well known and awesome. I don't celebrate Halloween but I celebrate this candy lol
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
The only brand of candy corn to get! I love candy corn! Growing up I never cared for it but now I look forward to it coming out on the shelves at my local grocery store! Yummy taste and a Halloween tradition!
Chasity Q.
N Charleston, SC
I bought it because it says it is made with real honey, which I like. While I don't really love the flavor of candy corn, this tastes like it should. The texture is a little bit off though. I probably wouldn't purchase it again, but I only eat candy corn during Halloween anyway.
Jennifer S.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy corn is a must every Halloween. I never eat it any other time of the year but I always crave it each halloween! The colors even match Halloween colors which make it even better. If you're going to buy candy corn you might as well get brach'S because it's definitely the best!
Danielle N.
Spring Lake, MI
My favorite Halloween Candy! My grandma used to tell us there was a certain way to eat them, and now us "kids" argue about which way is correct (White, yellow Orange; Yellow orange white) haha they sure are good however you eat them.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
These are a necessity at my house for thanksgiving. We add some peanuts to the bowl and every handful tastes like a payday bar. I pick up a bag at my local grocery store for $2. Affordable and yummy.
Michael M.
Portland, OR
An absolute Halloween must. Takes me right back to my childhood. The sweet, chewy taste and texture is something I look forward to every year. Let's face it, everyone deserves a break from their diet, and why not make that break during the fall/winter holidays??
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Mm mmm mmmmmm! I love me some candy corn, mix this and peanuts together and it tastes like a payday. My favorite! I put them in my pumpkin jar perfect for the Halloween time! And everyone seems to love them too!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.