BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Julie H.
Who isn't drawn back to their childhood when they see candy corn? So tasty but not good for you at all. Very satisfying and affordable for anyone on a budget and needing a festive snack. It is my go to fall candy
Jennifer S.
Germantown, WI
an old classic; is always nice when you need a quick hit of sugar. I really don't know anyone who would say this is their favorite candy, but it's such a tradition to see and it works great as a decoration on Halloween baked goods. I only wish it were easier to find outside of the Halloween season or that it came in smaller bags
Mandy B.
Salem, WI
I don't think that they have the best taste, they're a bit waxy but I do buy them every year and will continue too. The packaging just gets me excited about the holidays and it also makes great decor.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
These are a necessity at my house for thanksgiving. We add some peanuts to the bowl and every handful tastes like a payday bar. I pick up a bag at my local grocery store for $2. Affordable and yummy.
Anquenette J.
Memphis, TN
Best candy corn EVER!!! I buy at least 5 bags at one time. I wish i could get them year round instead of buying them only during Halloween time. This is the best brand yet!!! They are light not to heavy so soft they melt in your mouth.
Jamie B.
Making it rain candy corn all throughout October. The only con is that they're addicting 😂 They're sweet but not too sweet! Does anyone else mix them with peanuts? (Cuz it's bomb) A classic Halloween snack 🎃
Marianne S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Candy corn gets a bad rap all the time and I cannot figure out why. This very sugary treat is a Halloween staple that I hope is always around. It cures my sweet tooth quickly and I will continue to get it every year. It's the perfect supplement to my chocolate addiction.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Mm mmm mmmmmm! I love me some candy corn, mix this and peanuts together and it tastes like a payday. My favorite! I put them in my pumpkin jar perfect for the Halloween time! And everyone seems to love them too!
Michael M.
Portland, OR
An absolute Halloween must. Takes me right back to my childhood. The sweet, chewy taste and texture is something I look forward to every year. Let's face it, everyone deserves a break from their diet, and why not make that break during the fall/winter holidays??
Danielle N.
Spring Lake, MI
My favorite Halloween Candy! My grandma used to tell us there was a certain way to eat them, and now us "kids" argue about which way is correct (White, yellow Orange; Yellow orange white) haha they sure are good however you eat them.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?