BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Daisy T.
I'm obsessed with candy corn! Definitely my favorite treat for Halloween. I've had a bowl in my house for guests and ate most of it.. oops! It's decently priced but I've seen a little hike in recent years..
Yvette G.
San Marcos, CA
All time favorite candy to eat while watching spooky movies on a cold falls day is most definitely candy corn. I eat these almost everyday during October. Super affordable & always catch myself repurchasing.
Aleixka M.
What is Halloween, or fall for that matter, without candy corn? I don't underhand why so many people dislike it. I personally love candy corn and always have a jar full with them during the fall months!
Aaisha J.
I don't understand the candy corn hate on the internet lol! I love Brach's candy corn it's an essential for this time of year! It's such a festive treat and you get a huge bag of these goodies for a good price.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i am one of the few people on this earth that LOVES candy corn! more for me. brachs' version tastes perfect, like honey to me. i eat it during halloween time so i dont get too sick of it during the year.
Debrian W.
What is Halloween without candy corn?! Especially Brach's? This is the only brand I eat! Made with real honey, it isn't too sweet and serves as the perfect Halloween treat! I never do Halloween without Brach's candy corn! #trickortreatfav
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
This is probably my favorite candy ever. It's been really frustrating with me though because since I've been pregnant, I have been craving candy corn so much! But they don't sell it in the summer. I really wish I could get it year round!
Julie H.
Who isn't drawn back to their childhood when they see candy corn? So tasty but not good for you at all. Very satisfying and affordable for anyone on a budget and needing a festive snack. It is my go to fall candy
Melinda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love candy corn! I know a lot of people think it's disgusting but I love it during the fall and Halloween time! I always add peanuts to my candy corn and it makes it taste just like a payday! I really like this brand 10/10 would recommend!
vivian s.
brownsville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
this is definitely the halloween staple for me! My son is 1 1/2 so he's not allowed candy yet but when he's old enough I hope he enjoys this as much as I do! These bad boys take me back to my childhood :3
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.