BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on www.ama...
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I just feel like it's not quite autumn until I've had some candy corn. But not any candy corn will do! So once this bag is on the shelves, I grab one and enjoy!! I can taste the Honey coming through, yum!
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hands down my FAVORITE Halloween treat!!! They are so tasty and the perfect treat at home or in the office. Just a handful will satisfy my sweet tooth. I trust Brach's brand over other candy brands that make candy corn. This is the best!
Melinda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love candy corn! I know a lot of people think it's disgusting but I love it during the fall and Halloween time! I always add peanuts to my candy corn and it makes it taste just like a payday! I really like this brand 10/10 would recommend!
Julie H.
Who isn't drawn back to their childhood when they see candy corn? So tasty but not good for you at all. Very satisfying and affordable for anyone on a budget and needing a festive snack. It is my go to fall candy
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
This is probably my favorite candy ever. It's been really frustrating with me though because since I've been pregnant, I have been craving candy corn so much! But they don't sell it in the summer. I really wish I could get it year round!
Jen N.
Longview, Tx
I ❤️ candy corn!! I buy it in bulk during Fall and then save it, so I can have some all year long. If I could I would eat this everyday. Don't get an off brand, it's not the same. I highly recommend that you try this before they're gone!!
Natalie H.
Candy corn is a MUST during the fall season in my household! We use these as table candies, in popcorn, in muddy buddies, and trail mix- you just cant go wrong! They're sweet and delectable. They can be enjoyed all season long.
Brooke S.
I used to not like candy corn but if you mix this with peanuts it tastes just like a payday candy bar it is so good and candy corn isnr expensive either you can get it anywhere to be hoenst its a good buy
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you are a candy corn lover, this is the best one on the market. It can be found at any grocery or drug store, and is delicious. You can really taste the hint of honey. As a candy corn addict, this is my favorite!
Debrian W.
What is Halloween without candy corn?! Especially Brach's? This is the only brand I eat! Made with real honey, it isn't too sweet and serves as the perfect Halloween treat! I never do Halloween without Brach's candy corn! #trickortreatfav
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?