BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courtney l.
Billerica, MA
This is my favorite type of candy to eat during the halloween season. its not pricey and its a great product to share with others or to just keep to yourself. the regular candy corn for me is the way to go.
Kayla W.
Mc Farland, WI
Halloween classic! It's not Halloween season till you've had at least one. Branch's in particular gets candy corn right. The honey taste is great and doesn't leave a bad after taste like some other brands.
Nikki N.
Yettem, CA
Halloween would not be the same without candy corn! Brachs is the best brand, its always Fresh and packed with flavor! I always have a bowl of candy corn to snack on during this time of year. Easy on the wallet and sweet tooth is satisfied.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I have to be really in the mood for this. I usually am not though. They are super cute and great for Halloween or thanksgiving decorations. But they taste just fake and gross to me. They are usually really cheap.
Yvette G.
San Marcos , CA
All time favorite candy to eat while watching spooky movies on a cold falls day is most definitely candy corn. I eat these almost everyday during October. Super affordable & always catch myself repurchasing.
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
The only brand of candy corn to get! I love candy corn! Growing up I never cared for it but now I look forward to it coming out on the shelves at my local grocery store! Yummy taste and a Halloween tradition!
Maria A.
I swear I love candy corn I'm guilty of eating them backwards and in segments lol. The flavor is none like any other....I've only eaten Brachs brand it's well known and awesome. I don't celebrate Halloween but I celebrate this candy lol
Debrian W.
What is Halloween without candy corn?! Especially Brach's? This is the only brand I eat! Made with real honey, it isn't too sweet and serves as the perfect Halloween treat! I never do Halloween without Brach's candy corn! #trickortreatfav
Aaisha J.
I don't understand the candy corn hate on the internet lol! I love Brach's candy corn it's an essential for this time of year! It's such a festive treat and you get a huge bag of these goodies for a good price.
Julie H.
Who isn't drawn back to their childhood when they see candy corn? So tasty but not good for you at all. Very satisfying and affordable for anyone on a budget and needing a festive snack. It is my go to fall candy
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.