BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan S.
The only kind of candy corn worth buying in my opinion! It's definitely my absolute favorite. I've tried other pricier brands but they just don't compare to this original!!! Always a must buy during the Halloween season. Would absolutely recommend!
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
So yummy for the Fall weather. Cute to put in a candy jar in the middle of your living room table for the Fall to have your guest and family to snack on while at your house. Or even store a small amount for your child's lunch for a little Fall sweet treat!
Dakota S.
I don't really love the taste of candy corn in mass quantities but I find myself dying for some around Halloween?!? Is this some weird science thing that should be tested?? However they are a Halloween must have!!
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
Thank God these are only popular/available around Halloween otherwise I would have a mouth full of cavities!! I love candy corn so much, it definitely puts me in the Halloween and fall spirit, a definite must have!
Kimberly Z.
Ashburn, VA
This candy corn has always been the staple candy corn for Halloween/fall! It's available at almost any store too which is perfect. Even if you don't personally like eating it, it's always a good touch to put in a bowl for guests and as a decoration!
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love candy corn, but only quality candy corn and that's what this is! I eat this for a few months every year and it's worth every penny! The flavor is the best! I only recommend Brachs to anyone inquiring.
Kristina M.
Homestead, FL
Awwww my favorite candy to start off the fall/spooky Halloween season! Candy corn is my childhood favorite! Brings bad so many memories! Brach’s is also my favorite brand for candy corn (& jellybeans lol) hope everyone has a great and safe Halloween!
Marin P.
Eagan, MN
I don't buy Candy Corn often, but if I do it is definitely Brach's Candy Corn! It's a great treat when the fall time rolls around. I usually only have a few at a time though, because the taste is pretty sweet.
Kristen C.
Harvest, AL
It's NOT Halloween until you have candy corn!! I leave this out in an decorative bowl for easy snacking! It's also great to decorate with! I use fall leaves and twine around a large candle votive and fill half way with candy corn and add a candle!!!
Kathleen N.
ARVADA, CO
The best candy corn! The best brand in my opinion. The candy corn is soft and fresh which is great. It's also made with hunny which is tasty. This will always be a great Halloween tradition. I love all the new flavors as well. Get some at target.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???