BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie C.
Not really a fan of candy corn, but this brand of it is decent and I don't mind it. It's a Halloween tradition, you have to get some for that one day a year. It's definitely affordable and you don't need a lot. I would reccommend this brand to others.
Lisa S.
West Monroe, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brach's candy corn is the most delicious of all candy corns. It has been a staple in our home for many years. It's a sugary candy and incredibly sweet. It has a smoother taste when compared with alternatives. I would recommend this brand of candy corn.
Melissa B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I absolutely love candy corn. It goes perfectly with Halloween. It is a good value and has a great flavor to it. You can only find it at Halloween. All the other candy corns out there have way to much corn syrup. I highly recommend it to other people.
Alexis W.
Valdosta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
By far my favorite Halloween candy! I love that they now come individually wrapped and you can give just a handle to kids and share the whole bag! Candy corn has been a family tradition for years and I love seeing the different treats and surprises!
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
One of my all time faves for Halloween candy!!! Is super sweet and I love the gritty feeling when you chew them. They are always a steal and often are on sale deals during the fall season. Go pick yours up today!
Sonja B.
I feel like it wouldn't be Halloween if at least one person didn't pass this out. It's not the best tasting but it makes me nostalgic. It's cheap candy for people who want to give out candy but can't afford. At the end of the day I still love it 😂😊
Heather H.
Candy corn is my absolute favorite when it comes to fall time. I love it so much. I buy it at Walmart and usually get it when I see it. It's the way! It's cheap too! I buy this over and over again. Its the best!
Amanda R.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the fact that it's almost Halloween so we can all eat these goodies 😍 they're so good and look perfect for Halloween, plus everyone loves them and they're not expensive either, perfect for trick or treating!
Beauty P.
Best classic Halloween candy out there! I love the different varieties and love decorating with them too! Kids love them and adults like snacking on them at parties, can't go wrong! Other brands just aren't as good, definitely recommend Brach's!
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
Love this candy for the holidays. Great for Halloween decor or fall decor. The colors are vibrant and the taste is sweet as can be. I'm not a huge fan of the sugary taste but its a fun candy and can be quite addicting. Perfect for sugaring up the kids.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.