BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Samara S.
Coral Gables, FL
If you are a candy corn fan than this is the brand for you! It's good value and this new kind that is made with real honey tastes much much better! I typically think that candy corn tastes a little bit like plastic but this kind is much more delicious and I would buy this one over others.
Amanda R.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the fact that it's almost Halloween so we can all eat these goodies 😍 they're so good and look perfect for Halloween, plus everyone loves them and they're not expensive either, perfect for trick or treating!
Madison Z.
Brach's candy corn is the best! I am a candy corn lover, and I love to have this treat to commence fall! Also, try melting this down and mixing it with some melted peanut butter and dip it in chocolate and you have homemade butterfingers! Candy corn :)
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite Halloween treat is hands down Brachs Candy corn!! Every time I run in Walmart for something, I grab several bags. It's delicious and not expensive at all!! My only complaint is that it's seasonal 😢.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
It's not Halloween without some candy corn!! Brachs is by far the best brand. It's not too waxy like some of them can be:) and it's made with real honey so you can't go wrong. You can get it any where around Halloween time. I got mine at Walmart.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I have to be really in the mood for this. I usually am not though. They are super cute and great for Halloween or thanksgiving decorations. But they taste just fake and gross to me. They are usually really cheap.
Daisy T.
Middle Vlg, NY
I'm obsessed with candy corn! Definitely my favorite treat for Halloween. I've had a bowl in my house for guests and ate most of it.. oops! It's decently priced but I've seen a little hike in recent years..
Ashley C.
Candy corn is a big halloween favorite of mine, it's not to hard and not to soft. I highly recommend adding some of this in your big bowl of sweets to hand out to the little trick-or-treaters. It's only popular around this time, so stock up!
Cassi M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy Corn has always been one of my absolute favorite candies!! It is a MUST MUST MUST have. I buy all flavors, especially the mallowcreme...Heaven! I almost flipped when I found the Candy Corn lollipops.
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
I could make myself sick on these if I really wanted to (Too much information?) The sweet taste of Brachs out-does all the other brands and it makes it so difficult to only eat a few. My favorite thing to do is bite off the colors individually, and this brand tends to separate smoothly without contaminating the other colors. So overall the perfect treat for an OCD, strange eater like my mom and I!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?