BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Kristina M.
Homestead, FL
Awwww my favorite candy to start off the fall/spooky Halloween season! Candy corn is my childhood favorite! Brings bad so many memories! Brach’s is also my favorite brand for candy corn (& jellybeans lol) hope everyone has a great and safe Halloween!
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
Brach's Candy Corn is my households favorite candy! Including the chocolates and goodies. Brach's never fails! Great for DIY Projects for the kids and do other awesome stuff! Great!
Amy N.
Love this stuff!! Halloween essential! I get this every year to munch on while I'm at work. It always puts me in the mood for Fall. Its worth the small amount you pay for it. I prefer this brand to others because it is always consistent in taste.
Kelly T.
Elyria, OH
The absolute best thing about fall besides the weather and the lattes! Chocolate is great but that's a staple at almost every holiday! Candy corn is the quintessential Halloween treat every single year. Don't knock it ;) always purchase worthy!
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
By far my favorite holiday candy! It's so seasonal and doesn't involve pumpkin! I only eat this around halloween and I can't get enough. It's pure sugar so not good for someone who doesn't have a sweet tooth!
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
DEEELICIOUS! I look forward to candy corn every year! My husband hates it, but I'm more ham happy to take his share (; definitely not good for you but whatever, little candy corn never hurt anyone! This is by far my favorite brand!
Stephanie S.
Elmhurst , NY
I'm not much of a sweet tooth but my goodness how I love candy corn. Halloween is one of my favorite dates because it's when candy corn is being released more. The good thing about it would be that you get so much for such a low price.
Angela M.
Brooklyn, NY
As a kid I HATED candy corn. I tried it again in college and seriously love it! I buy a bag as soon as I see it in the stores! I have to say, Brach's is the only brand I've ever had.
Erica F.
Bronx , NY
Hands down my favorite Halloween candy. I feel like candy corn is very underrated. Not enough people like it. I honestly will eat this all year round, it’s that good. And this is by far my favorite brand. I’ve tried others, but none are even close.
Karissa P.
i love candy corn. idk why no one likes it but it's such a good price and good for a sweet tooth! it's soooo sweet though so you don't need a lot but i can get it anywhere!! it's so inexpensive and soooo good
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???