BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie C.
Not really a fan of candy corn, but this brand of it is decent and I don't mind it. It's a Halloween tradition, you have to get some for that one day a year. It's definitely affordable and you don't need a lot. I would reccommend this brand to others.
Kayla W.
Raleigh, NC
These are the best candies every! I cannot make it through a halloween without this candy. It is very affordable and comes in large pack. I highly recommend. They are such a good buy. Buy this candy. Do it now lol
Roxy A.
Hesperia, CA
I've always and I mean always loved candy corn!!!!! When I was little I don't know you could get this even when it wasn't Halloween. They're super sweet and so good.
I can't eat that many anymore because they're so sweet but they're still my favorite.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
Omg who doesn't love candy corn? It's sugar shaped like corn lol, I don't think they taste bad but they aren't all that great, they are great for arts and crafts, or decorating cupcakes. I would recommend these to anyone who like sugary fall candy.
Lisa S.
West Monroe, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brach's candy corn is the most delicious of all candy corns. It has been a staple in our home for many years. It's a sugary candy and incredibly sweet. It has a smoother taste when compared with alternatives. I would recommend this brand of candy corn.
Heather H.
Candy corn is my absolute favorite when it comes to fall time. I love it so much. I buy it at Walmart and usually get it when I see it. It's the way! It's cheap too! I buy this over and over again. Its the best!
Jessica V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I really love candy corn! It's so good! Even though many people I know don't like candy corn and they think it's gross, I really enjoy it. They're adorable, and I love eating them in the fall around Halloween time!
Sonja B.
I feel like it wouldn't be Halloween if at least one person didn't pass this out. It's not the best tasting but it makes me nostalgic. It's cheap candy for people who want to give out candy but can't afford. At the end of the day I still love it 😂😊
Kellie F.
New Albany, OH
I am not the biggest fan of candy corn. Brach's is harder than some so it will not get stuck in your teeth bad. I mostly use it for decoration but guests do not complain which is why I give it two stars overall.
Casey D.
Richland, WA
Being a candy corn fanatic, this is my favorite brand. I probably eat 10+ pounds of this candy corn each fall. It has the best flavor and texture compared to all of the other brands. Other brands are waxy and these are not waxy at all.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.