BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Briana R.
Athens, GA
I love this candy corn! I know a lot of people don't really like it, but it's a must have for me every fall! It has great flavor and is the perfect sweet treat! This is my favorite brand compared to the others and you can get it at pretty much any store!
Kasey K.
Icky Icky Icky! I am not a fan of any candy corn really, but Brach's really is one of the worst. Their candy just always tastes so cheap. But candy corn is a staple for some people, so inevitably I end up buying some for friends. Just never for myself....
Sierra S.
If you haven't tried this candy I highly recommend that you do! It's is a very affordable price as well last a very long time. It has a great flavor and really doesn't compare to the other candy that is out there. So go out to your local Walmart and pick you up some!
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CANDY IN THE WORLD! I usually resist the urge to eat them during the rest of the year, but every October I always buy them to keep in the house so I can enjoy them whenever I'm craving something sweet.
Jessica V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I really love candy corn! It's so good! Even though many people I know don't like candy corn and they think it's gross, I really enjoy it. They're adorable, and I love eating them in the fall around Halloween time!
Alexis W.
Hahira , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
By far my favorite Halloween candy! I love that they now come individually wrapped and you can give just a handle to kids and share the whole bag! Candy corn has been a family tradition for years and I love seeing the different treats and surprises!
This is the BEST candy corn on the market! Always fresh and never hard, and is good for really any fall occasion! If anyone opposes this review then they are wrong! Brachs is where it's at in the fall candy category! I recommend this to anyone and everyone looking for the perfect candy corn !!
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
This is my all time favorite Halloween candy. Sweet and chewy goodness. Always very affordable and always fresh. Brach's is the only brand I like. You can buy these is a bulk bag or in individual/snack size bags to pass out for Halloween.
Kellie F.
New Albany, OH
I am not the biggest fan of candy corn. Brach's is harder than some so it will not get stuck in your teeth bad. I mostly use it for decoration but guests do not complain which is why I give it two stars overall.
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
I love fall because of CANDY CORN!! It's so adorable and yummy. I could probably eat the whole bag if I tried. I like to combine them with peanuts and munch on it, or add it to fudge or other fall treats. Delicious!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?