BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best Halloween candy ever! I love this stuff! Every year since I was a little girl I would eat this candy by the boatload around fall time! You have to specifically get Brach's though! Tasty tip try mixing this with roasted peanuts! Delicious 🎉 snack!
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CANDY IN THE WORLD! I usually resist the urge to eat them during the rest of the year, but every October I always buy them to keep in the house so I can enjoy them whenever I'm craving something sweet.
Sydney P.
Austin, TX
This is by far my favorite Halloween candy. I know they have a bad reputation but I just can't get enough. They're a great alone and as toppers for Halloween deserts. Love these!! Everyone needs to give these a try!
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
Pure sugar. I would never eat these. I can't stand the taste for one, but they are literally nothing but a sugar ball. There is a lot more (and better) food choices you could indulge in to take in that much sugar. They do make cute decorators for Halloween though.
Lovely S.
A Halloween must have! I love the flavor and how accessible it is ;) a definite tradition of ours for Halloween and can't wait to dig into it some more! I also like how it comes in various other flavors depending on the season! Definitely give it a try!
Tara A.
Quakertown, PA
I know candy corn isn't for anything, but I love it and It's a fall/halloween staple! When I studied abroad, they didn't have it and I missed it dearly, so I had a friend pay 30$ to ship it to me. It's always fresh, cheap and worth it for a fall treat.
Beth G.
This is definitely one of my favorite Halloween candies! I wish it was easier to find year-round! It doesn't taste like much, just extra sweet honey, but that's not a problem for me! If you microwave them with peanut butter, they taste like butterfingers!
Briana R.
Athens , GA
I love this candy corn! I know a lot of people don't really like it, but it's a must have for me every fall! It has great flavor and is the perfect sweet treat! This is my favorite brand compared to the others and you can get it at pretty much any store!
Kasey K.
Icky Icky Icky! I am not a fan of any candy corn really, but Brach's really is one of the worst. Their candy just always tastes so cheap. But candy corn is a staple for some people, so inevitably I end up buying some for friends. Just never for myself....
Sierra S.
If you haven't tried this candy I highly recommend that you do! It's is a very affordable price as well last a very long time. It has a great flavor and really doesn't compare to the other candy that is out there. So go out to your local Walmart and pick you up some!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.