BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loathe candy corn. The texture and taste are less than to be desired. I believe it's just made from sugar and wax. These candies are very cheap because they're gross. I do not recommend these. Very cheaply made candy
Sheryl W.
Henderson, NV
This is my favorite Halloween treat. It is something my Grandma used to give me as a kid and it is my favorite memory. Thanks to Target I am still able to enjoy it. I can say it is a good value. This is the brand I have to have no others compare to get.
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
I honestly love this candy corn!!!!
I cannot get enough of these little guys and everyone else loves them as well! These totally give that fall vibe once they're around and their so cheap too! Can't wait to get more!!
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
Brach's is definitely my favorite brand of candy corn and has been since I was a small child. No other brand compares. The taste fantastic, perfectly sweet and a smooth texture. I put myself into a candy coma with this treat every year. Thanks Brach's!
Lexie E.
Killeen, TX
Pure sugar. I would never eat these. I can't stand the taste for one, but they are literally nothing but a sugar ball. There is a lot more (and better) food choices you could indulge in to take in that much sugar. They do make cute decorators for Halloween though.
Sydney P.
Richmond, TX
This is by far my favorite Halloween candy. I know they have a bad reputation but I just can't get enough. They're a great alone and as toppers for Halloween deserts. Love these!! Everyone needs to give these a try!
Lovely S.
A Halloween must have! I love the flavor and how accessible it is ;) a definite tradition of ours for Halloween and can't wait to dig into it some more! I also like how it comes in various other flavors depending on the season! Definitely give it a try!
Tara A.
Quakertown, PA
I know candy corn isn't for anything, but I love it and It's a fall/halloween staple! When I studied abroad, they didn't have it and I missed it dearly, so I had a friend pay 30$ to ship it to me. It's always fresh, cheap and worth it for a fall treat.
Beth D.
This is definitely one of my favorite Halloween candies! I wish it was easier to find year-round! It doesn't taste like much, just extra sweet honey, but that's not a problem for me! If you microwave them with peanut butter, they taste like butterfingers!
Briana R.
Athens, GA
I love this candy corn! I know a lot of people don't really like it, but it's a must have for me every fall! It has great flavor and is the perfect sweet treat! This is my favorite brand compared to the others and you can get it at pretty much any store!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back