BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Grace C.
orlando Fl
Classic. Candy corn has been a part of pretty much everyone's childhood. I grew up with candy corn and having to have it on halloween. My mom and I would bake and use the candy corn in different recipes. candy corn it the best
Tulsi S.
It's a great brand which is why I gave it 5 stars lol but candy corn is not my favorite but it's Halloween tradition to have it. It's that candy that I buy every year, take a bite out of one, remember I don't like it and then give the bag to someone who does.
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I love this candy corn. The knock off brands are okay but usually soggier and have a waxier flavor. These are sweet, have the perfect consistency, and hit the spot for the halloween season! you can never go wrong with a nice big bag of these and a scary movie
Elizabeth A.
Grand Rapids, MI
This candy is by far my favorite October treat. I usually pick up a couple bags from meijer and have them gone pretty quickly. This brand is nice and cheap but tastes so good. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lerenda R.
Monroe, LA
I've been eating this brand of candy corn all my life!! The sweetest !! I get so mad when I'm down to two ! It's like when you start eating you can't stop !! I buy like 2-3 bags during Halloween ! I would recommend this to all the kids they are addictive !!
Sahara C.
Candy Corn is probably the most overrated candy ever but It's a Halloween staple. It taste very sweet and good. Brach's brand sells the best candy corn. I bought this at Walmart but I'm pretty sure you can purchase this anywhere.
Khadra M.
Seattle, WA
This candy is SCARY GOOD. It's super addicting so you have to be careful or before you know you've eaten the whole bag! Perfect for this time of year and the the bags are always perfect for sharing and discussing our childhood memories of eating this delicious candy!!!
Alyssa B.
Greenfield, WI
Candy Corn is so disgusting. It is just straight sugar, with no discernible flavor from color to color. You can always guarantee to see a whole cart of Brach's Candy Corn at the supermarket on super sale after #Halloween.
Mariela M.
I'm not a big fan of the candy corn, but I buy it for my kids they really like it! And when I make goody bags for the school Halloween party I make sure to put the candy corn in the bags! #halloweenvirtualbox #trickortreatvirtualvox
Diana B.
Durham , NC
The Best Candy corn hands down!!!! It was my moms favorite candy other than a baby Ruth. As soon as these hit the shelves, I grab a bag from my local Walmart or CVS. If you've never tried them...Do it! If you've indulged then of course go get you another bag!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.