BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
I love this little candy corn! I know it's full of sugar but it is one of those childhood favorites that you just can't resist! It's a sweet little treat and you know Halloween is coming when the candy corn comes out
Kayla H.
Ozone, AR
This is by far the best candy corn. It's smooth and sweet and soft. The candy corns are so bright and tasty I could eat the whole bag. By far the best thing to get your fall season started is a handful of candy corn. They are great baked in treats or used as decoration!!!
Jenny O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I stock up on these like crazy the day after Halloween. I put them in little sandwich bags and take them to work for an afternoon snack. I think this has been a staple in my home for many years and will continue to be as the years go on. I am a lifetime consumer.
Megan L.
Beaufort, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
As soon as I see candy corn on the shelf, I get excited for all things Halloween! Growing up my mom always mixed a bag of Brach’s candy corn with a can of spanish peanuts, and to this day it is my favorite fall treat! Brach's Candy Corn
Angelica S.
I know it’s fall when the candy corn comes out! Nothing is better than the sweet and sugary taste! This brand is the best because it doesn’t leave a gross aftertaste in your mouth and is super affordable at about $1 a bag! I buy this buy the truckloads in the fall! 🎃
Morgan B.
This candy gets me in the Halloween spirit more than anything! They are delicious and sweet and make me think of my childhood. Mix them in a bowl with some peanuts and you have the perfect sweet and salty treat! I will continue to buy these every Halloween season!
Samantha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love candy corn! It’s easily my favorite Halloween candy. A lot of people don’t like it and I don’t understand why, I think it’s delicious! Walmart has huge bags of it for super cheap and I can never stop myself from buying it when I go there during the Halloween season 🤷🏻‍♀️😋
Anna K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to hate candy corn but now I love it so much. This is the most popular candy during Halloween season. Now they have it basically any holiday because it it just so good. This candy is really cheap to buy and repurchase is worthy to me if you like candy corn.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have been sent a huge bag of this by a relative. It's cute to look at and very festive. I think it is also very cheap to buy. The only thing is I don't really enjoy the taste. Leaves a unpleasant after taste in my mouth. Probably wouldn't buy them for myself
Hannah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Although I don't love candy corn, this brand has some of the best. If you are a candy corn fan, I recommend these! They are soft and easy to just pop in your mouth for a sweet treat. They are great in candy dishes around the home and add a little festivity!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.