BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kimberly H.
Deepwater, MO
No Halloween treat brings back memories of your childhood like Brach's Candy Corn. As you start nibbling from the tip up the sweet candy taste takes you back in time. This is one of the least expensive Halloween treats and can be found in almost any store in town!
Selena J.
Danville, IL
What even is it?
Why is it here?
I know it's festively Halloween and even the mere mention delights my senses, but somehow my taste buds are left out of the party. I give it points for the nice bright colors and how fondly we all remember ingesting it as children.
Courtney T.
One of my favorite candies as there is a lot of nostalgia associated with it! I get some every Halloween and keep them around the house for friends and family. It's simple, easy, tasty and they make excellent decorations for baking! Definitely worth repurchasing.
Sonya F.
This is a staple in my home in October. This is a brand that you can trust and depend on to always be delicious! I absolutely love Brach's Candy Corn. I have since childhood. This Brach's Candy Corn is made more purely than off brand versions. I feel completely safe giving it to my child! Thank you Brach's!
Hayley H.
Pomona, CA
In my package of candy corn, many of the pieces were broken or smushed which may be on behalf of delivery company or store. I bought mine at Target and I love it even when it is broken. I buy this every year for Halloween and I would recommend this to my friends.
natalie c.
Weslaco, TX
OMG!! This is the best trick or treat candy I could possibly get while trick or treating! It is so sweet and yummy! I always eat it by color even thought there is no difference lol! But I love receiving this candy on Halloween or during the fall! It is my fave
Julia E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love candy corn! It is so good! I love this brand in specific. It is really inexpensive and it comes with so much candy corn, it's super sweet and has a caramel feel to it, but ahh it's my favorite during Halloween time!
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love candy corn and this brand makes the best! My favorite is the mix with the pumpkins in it. When I get it home I love to make a homemade mix with m&ms, butterscotch chips, peanuts and popcorn. Always a big hit at parties!
Katie P.
Caldwell , ID
By far the best candy corn out there. This is the one and only brand that makes good candy corn these days. Don't even try the other brands out there, your wasting your money. This candy corn is delicious and melts right in your mouth. Perfect Halloween treat!
Alyssa B.
Greenfield, WI
Candy Corn is so disgusting. It is just straight sugar, with no discernible flavor from color to color. You can always guarantee to see a whole cart of Brach's Candy Corn at the supermarket on super sale after #Halloween.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.