BY BRACHS #12 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
I am not a fan of these... I feel like it's just plain sugar, and I don't care for the texture.. they are pretty inexpensive at Walmart... I have bought these for my kids upon their request and they didn't end up eating them
Courtney T.
One of my favorite candies as there is a lot of nostalgia associated with it! I get some every Halloween and keep them around the house for friends and family. It's simple, easy, tasty and they make excellent decorations for baking! Definitely worth repurchasing.
natalie c.
Weslaco, TX
OMG!! This is the best trick or treat candy I could possibly get while trick or treating! It is so sweet and yummy! I always eat it by color even thought there is no difference lol! But I love receiving this candy on Halloween or during the fall! It is my fave
Julia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love candy corn! It is so good! I love this brand in specific. It is really inexpensive and it comes with so much candy corn, it's super sweet and has a caramel feel to it, but ahh it's my favorite during Halloween time!
Elizabeth A.
Grand Rapids, MI
This candy is by far my favorite October treat. I usually pick up a couple bags from meijer and have them gone pretty quickly. This brand is nice and cheap but tastes so good. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Caitlin H.
Des moines, IA
I love candy corn and this brand makes the best! My favorite is the mix with the pumpkins in it. When I get it home I love to make a homemade mix with m&ms, butterscotch chips, peanuts and popcorn. Always a big hit at parties!
Katie P.
Caldwell , ID
By far the best candy corn out there. This is the one and only brand that makes good candy corn these days. Don't even try the other brands out there, your wasting your money. This candy corn is delicious and melts right in your mouth. Perfect Halloween treat!
Diana B.
Durham, NC
The Best Candy corn hands down!!!! It was my moms favorite candy other than a baby Ruth. As soon as these hit the shelves, I grab a bag from my local Walmart or CVS. If you've never tried them...Do it! If you've indulged then of course go get you another bag!
Sahara C.
Candy Corn is probably the most overrated candy ever but It's a Halloween staple. It taste very sweet and good. Brach's brand sells the best candy corn. I bought this at Walmart but I'm pretty sure you can purchase this anywhere.
Alyssa B.
Greenfield, WI
Candy Corn is so disgusting. It is just straight sugar, with no discernible flavor from color to color. You can always guarantee to see a whole cart of Brach's Candy Corn at the supermarket on super sale after #Halloween.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.