BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
candy corn is so nasty, the only redeeming quality is how cute it looks. it's good for old people or feel the trick or treaters that you don't really like that much. it has a weird texture and the flavor gets old really fast.
Chelsea L.
Las Vegas, NV
Though I'm not a fan of EATING candy corn, (SORRY!!) this is a #HalloweenEssential in my household for decorating for Fall
And Halloween! I love throwing these in little glass jars around the house and it's honestly the easiest way to get in the Halloween spirit! I'm all about DIY and Candy Corn helps me do it! Lol
Melody L.
Bogata, TX
This is by far the best candy corn out there. I have tried several different brands of candy corn and Brachs is the only one that does not get stale as soon as you open the bag. It is also consistently priced. I recommend if you are going to try candy corn. Try Brachs.
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It is a staple from to at least Thanksgivng. Those bite size sugar especially at 3 pm to bring the energy up. I love them since I was a kid and must have taken off since my sons birthday is October 30 official candy corn day!
Denise J F.
I love candy corn! I don't understand all the hate it gets. If I could give it 10 stars I would. It's delicious, sweet, nostalgic, and iconic! What's Halloween without candy corn?! I actually don't mind eating it all year round!
Kendrick Q.
Lansing, MI
Let me say that I am a HUGE fan of candy corn and do not understand how some people dislike this miraculous food. Brach's is by far the best candy corn brand around, the texture is perfect, as is the taste, and smell (you know the smell) . At this point in my candy corn tasting career Brach's is the only brand I buy, as all alternatives are nothing but waxy, soft, sugar.
Savannah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
An absolute Halloween staple!! So delicious, perfect flavors, there really is nothing wrong with this candy! You could never be disappointed in trying some! Best of all it's inexpensive and you can get a good amount for a small price! Very worth it on a fun Halloween night! ❤️️
Arwa A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of the best parts about Fall and Halloween is the number of sweets to bake and buy for your home. Candy corn is a classic, and whether it's by itself or mixed into a recipe, it tastes amazing. You can always find it at a decent price, and I'd suggest this brand over your dollar tree counterpart. Better taste, richer ingredients.
Jensen H.
Gainesville, GA
I buy this stuff every single year and every time I eat a couple and then remember that I don't love it haha. It's so good for a couple bites. I always buy mine from rite aid. It's the best brand in my opinion. I would recommend the brand if you like candy corn :-)
Elizabeth L.
A must have for Halloween! You can eat it, bag it and share it, or even put it in a vase to decorate. Brachs is an original brand for the candy too so you can never go wrong! The perfect signature taste of candy corn, perfected.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.