BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Sarah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
a yearly must buy, this candy is traditional and a staple item every halloween, not like buy all, but is festive and fall themed
recently made a pumpkin spice chex mix and added this candy to give it a little extra flare also looks nice in a clear candy dish on the counter
Niki K.
I have not been able to ever understand how I used to like these as a child. I can't stand them anymore. They are bland and there is much better Halloween candy to be eating. They do always remind me of the fall season though. I remember using them to decorate fall crafts and pumpkins (instead of carving) when I was little.
VintageShe M.
I love this Candy Corn! It gives me that nostalgic feeling each time Ineat it. I think back when I was kid during the holiday season. Candy Corn is the official fall candy that taste great and leaves with you lasting
Memories. Can't wait to eat mines tonight for Halloween.
Blessing B.
I know a lot of people don't like candy corn, but as for me I love it. I love the taste and the price isn't bad either. This is the only brand of candy corn I've tried and I'm pleased with it. I would recommend this to other people.
Cali B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is probably the best brand of candy corn out there. It's such a Halloween classic that I doubt there will ever be a time when candy corn isn't associated with the holiday. It's a great, sugary sweet that the young and old like.
Tracy M.
Mays Landing, NJ
I get candy corn every year to top mini cupcakes with to make a festive Halloween cupcake that is perfect for everyone. People really seem to enjoy them that way! I think these are a staple of the holiday from everyones childhood.
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA
I love candy corn. It is so yummy. It's so sweet and it just makes Halloween seem so real when you're eating them. They're sweet but they're little so it's fine. I always look forward to Halloween so I can eat some candy corn. It is the best. You need to try some if you haven't already ;)
Yuena L.
Elmhurst, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm sorry but I don't understand how anyone can like them so much!! I hated these as kids and I'm still not a fan. I understand everyone has different taste and different opinions but I just don't get how or why these are so good.
Nawrin S.
Jamaica, NY
Halloween equals to Brach's candy corn. it's like a tradition and Halloween doesn't feel like Halloween without this brands candy corn. Simply love it and it tastes way better than other brands and it's super delicious and amazing.
Savannah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
An absolute Halloween staple!! So delicious, perfect flavors, there really is nothing wrong with this candy! You could never be disappointed in trying some! Best of all it's inexpensive and you can get a good amount for a small price! Very worth it on a fun Halloween night! ❤️️
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.