BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Tracy R.
Stambaugh , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The perfect Halloween treat ! Enjoy on it's own or as I like to serve, mix the bag of candy corn with a pack of peanuts. It's a great combo of sweet and salty. A great value and looks so festive at your Halloween get togethers !
Melody L.
Bogata, TX
This is by far the best candy corn out there. I have tried several different brands of candy corn and Brachs is the only one that does not get stale as soon as you open the bag. It is also consistently priced. I recommend if you are going to try candy corn. Try Brachs.
Kendrick Q.
Lansing, MI
Let me say that I am a HUGE fan of candy corn and do not understand how some people dislike this miraculous food. Brach's is by far the best candy corn brand around, the texture is perfect, as is the taste, and smell (you know the smell) . At this point in my candy corn tasting career Brach's is the only brand I buy, as all alternatives are nothing but waxy, soft, sugar.
Denise J F.
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
I love candy corn! I don't understand all the hate it gets. If I could give it 10 stars I would. It's delicious, sweet, nostalgic, and iconic! What's Halloween without candy corn?! I actually don't mind eating it all year round!
Savannah S.
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
An absolute Halloween staple!! So delicious, perfect flavors, there really is nothing wrong with this candy! You could never be disappointed in trying some! Best of all it's inexpensive and you can get a good amount for a small price! Very worth it on a fun Halloween night! ❤️️
Krista D.
Greer
Oh. My. Goodness. Candy corn is to die for!! I love it😍 It's always affordable (and i get many bags). The value is great, they never taste bad or go stale. I would def recommend getting these, kids (as well as adults) love them!
Patricia M.
Eastvale, CA
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
I love love these candy corn candy , love Halloween time it's the best I always look forward to eating these candy and the ones with the big pumpkin ones mixed in. I so recommend these it's like a tradition to have these candys.
Jensen H.
Gainesville, GA
I buy this stuff every single year and every time I eat a couple and then remember that I don't love it haha. It's so good for a couple bites. I always buy mine from rite aid. It's the best brand in my opinion. I would recommend the brand if you like candy corn :-)
Elizabeth L.
A must have for Halloween! You can eat it, bag it and share it, or even put it in a vase to decorate. Brachs is an original brand for the candy too so you can never go wrong! The perfect signature taste of candy corn, perfected.
Arwa A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of the best parts about Fall and Halloween is the number of sweets to bake and buy for your home. Candy corn is a classic, and whether it's by itself or mixed into a recipe, it tastes amazing. You can always find it at a decent price, and I'd suggest this brand over your dollar tree counterpart. Better taste, richer ingredients.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back