BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
I absolutely love candy corns!! That's why I can't wait for October to come around to get them they aren't to sweet and have a unique taste to them and maybe that's why a lot of people don't really like them. But all I know is that they are pretty affordable and yummy!!
VintageShe M.
I love this Candy Corn! It gives me that nostalgic feeling each time Ineat it. I think back when I was kid during the holiday season. Candy Corn is the official fall candy that taste great and leaves with you lasting
Memories. Can't wait to eat mines tonight for Halloween.
Sarah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
a yearly must buy, this candy is traditional and a staple item every halloween, not like buy all, but is festive and fall themed
recently made a pumpkin spice chex mix and added this candy to give it a little extra flare also looks nice in a clear candy dish on the counter
Niki K.
I have not been able to ever understand how I used to like these as a child. I can't stand them anymore. They are bland and there is much better Halloween candy to be eating. They do always remind me of the fall season though. I remember using them to decorate fall crafts and pumpkins (instead of carving) when I was little.
Tracy R.
Stambaugh , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The perfect Halloween treat ! Enjoy on it's own or as I like to serve, mix the bag of candy corn with a pack of peanuts. It's a great combo of sweet and salty. A great value and looks so festive at your Halloween get togethers !
Savannah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
An absolute Halloween staple!! So delicious, perfect flavors, there really is nothing wrong with this candy! You could never be disappointed in trying some! Best of all it's inexpensive and you can get a good amount for a small price! Very worth it on a fun Halloween night! ❤️️
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It is a staple from to at least Thanksgivng. Those bite size sugar especially at 3 pm to bring the energy up. I love them since I was a kid and must have taken off since my sons birthday is October 30 official candy corn day!
Kendrick Q.
Lansing, MI
Let me say that I am a HUGE fan of candy corn and do not understand how some people dislike this miraculous food. Brach's is by far the best candy corn brand around, the texture is perfect, as is the taste, and smell (you know the smell) . At this point in my candy corn tasting career Brach's is the only brand I buy, as all alternatives are nothing but waxy, soft, sugar.
Jensen H.
Gainesville, GA
I buy this stuff every single year and every time I eat a couple and then remember that I don't love it haha. It's so good for a couple bites. I always buy mine from rite aid. It's the best brand in my opinion. I would recommend the brand if you like candy corn :-)
Krista D.
Greer
Oh. My. Goodness. Candy corn is to die for!! I love it😍 It's always affordable (and i get many bags). The value is great, they never taste bad or go stale. I would def recommend getting these, kids (as well as adults) love them!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.