BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated the taste,...6 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Shannon H.
Candy corn is a must for Halloween for me. Some people may hate it but my addiction is real. I'd say the flavor is similar to a marshmallow, but it really has its own flavor to be honest anyway my guiltily pleasure and Halloween must.
Heidi L.
Although I get a tooth ache every year because of these I will never stop eating them. They are so sweet and yummy. Nice and cheap too so I always get two bags. I usually buy at Walmart or rite aid. I like to eat them by color. Save all the little white tips for last cause it's the best!!
Taheerah H.
Newark , NJ
Quite possibly one of the most wonderful candies ever invented. I've tried other brands of candy corns and it's only Brachs that have this formula perfected. Excellent alone, or when topping a rice krispies treat.
Nawrin S.
Jamaica, NY
Halloween equals to Brach's candy corn. it's like a tradition and Halloween doesn't feel like Halloween without this brands candy corn. Simply love it and it tastes way better than other brands and it's super delicious and amazing.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
MY FAVORITE!!!!! a fall/ halloween staple! i look forward to this candy every year. always such a good price and great for a when you have asugar craving. it really makes you feel in the autumn mood :) i'm on a low carb diet and i cant eat it right now and life isnt the same!
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA
I love candy corn. It is so yummy. It's so sweet and it just makes Halloween seem so real when you're eating them. They're sweet but they're little so it's fine. I always look forward to Halloween so I can eat some candy corn. It is the best. You need to try some if you haven't already ;)
Jovi P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What can I say about candy corn? I can say that when I tried it as a kid, I thought it was disgusting! It has this plastic or rubber taste to it. The texture is kind of weird too, it feels like I'm biting into some kind of toy. I don't know why everyone around me loves it.
Sarah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
a yearly must buy, this candy is traditional and a staple item every halloween, not like buy all, but is festive and fall themed
recently made a pumpkin spice chex mix and added this candy to give it a little extra flare also looks nice in a clear candy dish on the counter
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
Hello could it even be halloween without this stuff?! It is the cheapest most festive candy you can find!! Not to mention it is awesome to eat and bake with. I usually buy mine at Publix but it is much cheaper at Walmart. Brach's brand is the best the off brands never measure up!
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
This is always my go to Halloween candy. It reminds me of Halloween every year. It has the creamy vanilla flavor and vibrant fall colors that instantly make me think of fall every time I see these in the store come Halloween time.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.