BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Nicole B.
These are not always on my list of top faves but during the fall season these are perfect for that something sweet you crave every once in a whole! They are really sweet and sugary and great for the holiday season around Halloween:) they are so festive and cute and go great with Halloween/fall decor. Or just set them in a little bowl and they make an adorable little decoration:)
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
MY FAVORITE!!!!! a fall/ halloween staple! i look forward to this candy every year. always such a good price and great for a when you have asugar craving. it really makes you feel in the autumn mood :) i'm on a low carb diet and i cant eat it right now and life isnt the same!
Jovi P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What can I say about candy corn? I can say that when I tried it as a kid, I thought it was disgusting! It has this plastic or rubber taste to it. The texture is kind of weird too, it feels like I'm biting into some kind of toy. I don't know why everyone around me loves it.
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
I absolutely love candy corns!! That's why I can't wait for October to come around to get them they aren't to sweet and have a unique taste to them and maybe that's why a lot of people don't really like them. But all I know is that they are pretty affordable and yummy!!
Taheerah H.
Newark , NJ
Quite possibly one of the most wonderful candies ever invented. I've tried other brands of candy corns and it's only Brachs that have this formula perfected. Excellent alone, or when topping a rice krispies treat.
Nawrin S.
Jamaica, NY
Halloween equals to Brach's candy corn. it's like a tradition and Halloween doesn't feel like Halloween without this brands candy corn. Simply love it and it tastes way better than other brands and it's super delicious and amazing.
Niki K.
I have not been able to ever understand how I used to like these as a child. I can't stand them anymore. They are bland and there is much better Halloween candy to be eating. They do always remind me of the fall season though. I remember using them to decorate fall crafts and pumpkins (instead of carving) when I was little.
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
Hello could it even be halloween without this stuff?! It is the cheapest most festive candy you can find!! Not to mention it is awesome to eat and bake with. I usually buy mine at Publix but it is much cheaper at Walmart. Brach's brand is the best the off brands never measure up!
VintageShe M.
I love this Candy Corn! It gives me that nostalgic feeling each time Ineat it. I think back when I was kid during the holiday season. Candy Corn is the official fall candy that taste great and leaves with you lasting
Memories. Can't wait to eat mines tonight for Halloween.
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA
I love candy corn. It is so yummy. It's so sweet and it just makes Halloween seem so real when you're eating them. They're sweet but they're little so it's fine. I always look forward to Halloween so I can eat some candy corn. It is the best. You need to try some if you haven't already ;)
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.