BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
One of the worlds oldest Halloween candies and there still around today. That must mean that they must be good and are still selling or else the company wouldn't make them. Personally I love them! Happy Halloween guys.
Khristin J.
Lees Summit, MO
Omg so good! Would recommend to any candy corn fanatics out there. Just ate with some peanuts and the salty and sweet combo is yummy. Can't wait to buy some after Halloween when it goes on half price sale. Would definitely recommend to others.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky
One of my absolute favorite fall time candy! Every year around this time I stock up on these! I just love the flavor they have and they are just so cute. You can literally buy these at any store. If you haven't tried this then you should!
Bria H.
San Diego, CA
I live getting candy corn for Halloween. It's a random craving I get from time to time throughout the year and can finally indulge in, in October. It kind of tastes like caramel too. When I was younger I used to bite it by color, took me a while to realize it all tasted the same.
Brittany W.
Locust Grove, VA
While everyone may not be a fan of candy corn, I am! I can't wait til the Fall season hits and I get to have one of my favorite candies of the year.
Brach's is my go to brand of candy corn. It always tastes perfectly sweet and delicious.
Deena H.
Brooklyn, NY
Eat it once a year for the Halloween/October fall season. Reminds me of my childhood. It's super sweet being practically just sugar, and I can only manage to eat a few in one sitting, but I do still love to have them!
michell c.
Howell, NJ
All I can say is that at Halloween time the only candy I am on the lookout for is Candy Corn! Escpecially the Harvest Mix. They pretty much all taste the same in the bag, except the corn with the brown, but for some reason I love the pumpkins the most. This is definitely my weakness candy this time of year. I tried the new Jolly Rancher brand and it just wasn't the same. Love Brach's.
Heidi L.
Although I get a tooth ache every year because of these I will never stop eating them. They are so sweet and yummy. Nice and cheap too so I always get two bags. I usually buy at Walmart or rite aid. I like to eat them by color. Save all the little white tips for last cause it's the best!!
Deidre N.
Tampa, FL
Both my husband and I absolutely love these. They are the perfect quick sweet treat. The consistency is great because after you bite into them they melt in your mouth and have a delicious honey flavor. Favorite Halloween/Fall candy!!
Shannon H.
Candy corn is a must for Halloween for me. Some people may hate it but my addiction is real. I'd say the flavor is similar to a marshmallow, but it really has its own flavor to be honest anyway my guiltily pleasure and Halloween must.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.