BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Danielle M.
Sacramento, CA
Omg I hate candy corn , I always find it odd that so many people love them . I will give them one star because it looks pretty in decorative dishes 😂. Sorry that I'm such a candy corn hater ( no shade) I just personally can't do it.
Colleen C.
Madison, WI
There is something about Halloween that makes me NEED candy corn. It's the only time of year that I eat it but when October comes I keep it in my house at ALL times. It is a sweet, affordable treat that puts me in the spirit. I definitely recommend it at Halloween.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
We really enjoy Brach's Candy Corn. My husband and I love mixing these delightful treats with our buttered popcorn as we watch a frightful movie on a crisp fall night. I highly recommend this product.
DC S.
For me this means fall, holidays and Halloween are here. I always buy my candy at Walmart because I get the right amount at good price. I love this candy even more when it has natural honey. I should definitely buy some already.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I have been eating candy corn since I was a little girl. I eat candy corn all Autumn long. They are so sugary sweet. I love the three layers. This is an iconic candy and always reminds me of Fall
Madison G.
Elaine, AR
Candy corn is the perfect candy for Halloween! I only eat candy corn when it's Halloween! Candy corn is the perfect size to just snack on all day and it is just so delicious. Every time I take a bite I just want another and another. These are so addicting so beware!!!!
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
My favorite 2nd fall candy . I love the taste of these and how yummy they are. These are so great to decorate cupcakes or Halloween themed cakes. These taste like marshmallows with honey . Mmm.
Erika H.
Stanwood, WA
I love candy corn so much! It's the perfect little treat this time of year! I buy it at my local grocery store and it always tastes so fresh. You can find it anywhere this time of year. It's the only type of candy I eat for Halloween. Its defiantly repurchase worthy!
Stephanie S.
Fort Myers, FL
I look forward to eating these all year. I don't know why so many people hate them. They are my favorite type of candy. They just remind me of Halloween and fall and I love them. I'm not a big fan of chocolate so these are great
Rose D.
These are so yummy! Didn't think they would be but they are delicious. I purchased them last night and all my coworkers ate them all. They are very affordable and good quality candy. Would definitely recommend this candy to this who love candy corn!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???