BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
This is an absolute MUST in our household every fall. I think they have the best flavor and it's such a throw back to my childhood. Luckily my boys love them and the family tradition continues Great Price, Great Taste, Great Fall Treat!
Heather L.
Wellington , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love candy corn!! I look forward to this candy all year long! Its fun, it's aesthetically pleasing and tastes declicious! Publix is my go to when I purchase this. I really feel that this brand is better than its competitors. Totally buy every year!
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
One of the worlds oldest Halloween candies and there still around today. That must mean that they must be good and are still selling or else the company wouldn't make them. Personally I love them! Happy Halloween guys.
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
candy corn isn't my favorite candy but its definitely a staple in our house especially around Halloween, and we usually play a game with the candy wear we try to build the tallest ear of corn with the candy corn
Brittany W.
Locust Grove, VA
While everyone may not be a fan of candy corn, I am! I can't wait til the Fall season hits and I get to have one of my favorite candies of the year.
Brach's is my go to brand of candy corn. It always tastes perfectly sweet and delicious.
Melissa C.
New Albany, OH
By far my favorite candy corn! When autumn comes around I definitely go looking for the branch's brand of candy corn! I've never had a bad batch from branch's, it's always fresh and never stale. It's cheap and super yummy! Go try it for yourself!
Christina C.
Ever since I was little this was one of my favorite Halloween treats that my mom would get! Now that I'm older and have the chance to try different brands, I've noticed that Brach's is a classic. It's so good! Its the best version on a Halloween classic, must have for this holiday!
Heidi L.
Although I get a tooth ache every year because of these I will never stop eating them. They are so sweet and yummy. Nice and cheap too so I always get two bags. I usually buy at Walmart or rite aid. I like to eat them by color. Save all the little white tips for last cause it's the best!!
Deena H.
Brooklyn, NY
Eat it once a year for the Halloween/October fall season. Reminds me of my childhood. It's super sweet being practically just sugar, and I can only manage to eat a few in one sitting, but I do still love to have them!
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Love love love candy corn. Hate that it's usually only available during this time of year. But maybe it's a good thing. Lol. That way I don't get sick of it! But son loves candy corn as well. I usually only buy a bag or 2 every year.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.