BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Absolutely love these! Once I start eating these I can't stop which is why I try not to buy them in a full bag. The flavor is delicious and hard to explain but still tastes great. This brand is the best compared to others. The price is always good.
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
ITS Halloween and these, little itty bitty pieces of happiness. Candy Corn brings back such great memories and they just make me feel so happy! I love the shape of this classic candy ad the sweet buttery taste just send my taste buds into a whirl win.
Novella W.
Philadelphia , PA
Definitely the ultimate Halloween essential. The holiday just wouldn't be complete without it. Make sure you get enough to put some out for your guests, get individual packs to give out to children, and definitely still save some for yourself!
Emily B.
Mc Clure, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite part of fall! This candy tastes great. It is a fall staple. Mix with peanuts for a great sweet and salty snack. They are very affordable. I typically buy quite a few bags each fall. I would highly recommend this to others.
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
This is my all time favorite halloween candy!! I usually buy extra at this time to have all year! The taste is sweet so its perfect for when you just need a little pick me up. If you eat too much it will hurt your stomach. The taste is smooth and delicious!
Madison B.
I'm picky about my Halloween candy, but I can't live without my Brach's Candy Corn! I would say it is the best and most popular brand of candy corn, and for good reason. I always pick up a few bags at my local walmart or drugstore every Halloween. I think trick or treaters love it too!
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
The absolute staple in Halloween candy is Brach's Candy Corn. While there are many variations, pumpkins, Indian corn, etc. The tried and true original will always be the #1 choice for me. I've been eating it for 37 years and my kids love it too! It's a classic! =)
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH
The number one for Halloween! Always the first thing I see out that gets me in the mood! Great for parties and very tasty! One of my favorite candies! They have been getting expensive over the years, but still very worth it.
Amrita H.
Jersey City, NJ
Who doesn't love candy corn. It's synonymous with fall but more importantly Halloween. They are sweet and melt in your mouth goodness. I mix them in cookie batter for cookies and mix them with popcorn and make popcorn balls. The kids love them and I may love them a bit more.🍁🍁🍁🍁😱😱😱😱
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to never like candy corn when I was younger but the older I got the more it grew on me. It just always gets me in the spirit of Halloween whenever I see them in the store for the first time. They are good and o would recommend to anyone.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.