BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Christina C.
Ever since I was little this was one of my favorite Halloween treats that my mom would get! Now that I'm older and have the chance to try different brands, I've noticed that Brach's is a classic. It's so good! Its the best version on a Halloween classic, must have for this holiday!
Brittany W.
Locust Grove, VA
While everyone may not be a fan of candy corn, I am! I can't wait til the Fall season hits and I get to have one of my favorite candies of the year.
Brach's is my go to brand of candy corn. It always tastes perfectly sweet and delicious.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky
One of my absolute favorite fall time candy! Every year around this time I stock up on these! I just love the flavor they have and they are just so cute. You can literally buy these at any store. If you haven't tried this then you should!
Melissa C.
New Albany, OH
By far my favorite candy corn! When autumn comes around I definitely go looking for the branch's brand of candy corn! I've never had a bad batch from branch's, it's always fresh and never stale. It's cheap and super yummy! Go try it for yourself!
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
This is an absolute MUST in our household every fall. I think they have the best flavor and it's such a throw back to my childhood. Luckily my boys love them and the family tradition continues Great Price, Great Taste, Great Fall Treat!
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
candy corn isn't my favorite candy but its definitely a staple in our house especially around Halloween, and we usually play a game with the candy wear we try to build the tallest ear of corn with the candy corn
Bria H.
San Diego, CA
I live getting candy corn for Halloween. It's a random craving I get from time to time throughout the year and can finally indulge in, in October. It kind of tastes like caramel too. When I was younger I used to bite it by color, took me a while to realize it all tasted the same.
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
One of the worlds oldest Halloween candies and there still around today. That must mean that they must be good and are still selling or else the company wouldn't make them. Personally I love them! Happy Halloween guys.
Shane S.
Bentonville , AR
Candy corn is the best fall treat! Not just the candy corn but the mixed bag with pumpkins too. As soon as they hit the shelves at Walmart I'm always buying a bag or two to share with my girlfriend. This candy is always worth the purchase.
Khristin J.
Lees Summit, MO
Omg so good! Would recommend to any candy corn fanatics out there. Just ate with some peanuts and the salty and sweet combo is yummy. Can't wait to buy some after Halloween when it goes on half price sale. Would definitely recommend to others.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?