BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Novella W.
Philadelphia, PA
Definitely the ultimate Halloween essential. The holiday just wouldn't be complete without it. Make sure you get enough to put some out for your guests, get individual packs to give out to children, and definitely still save some for yourself!
Madison B.
I'm picky about my Halloween candy, but I can't live without my Brach's Candy Corn! I would say it is the best and most popular brand of candy corn, and for good reason. I always pick up a few bags at my local walmart or drugstore every Halloween. I think trick or treaters love it too!
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
This is my all time favorite halloween candy!! I usually buy extra at this time to have all year! The taste is sweet so its perfect for when you just need a little pick me up. If you eat too much it will hurt your stomach. The taste is smooth and delicious!
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
The absolute staple in Halloween candy is Brach's Candy Corn. While there are many variations, pumpkins, Indian corn, etc. The tried and true original will always be the #1 choice for me. I've been eating it for 37 years and my kids love it too! It's a classic! =)
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
This is the classic candy for Halloween! I can't even put it in my candy bowl for the kiddos because I like to snack on them myself instead. Muaaahaha! Also, a tip for the alcohol connoisseurs out there, drop a few in a shot glass and smother in vodka. Let dissolve, and enjoy the best tasting shot EVER.
Michelle R.
So I am one that loves candy corn. I think Brachs makes the best one hands down! Their candy corn is the perfect texture and flavor. It's not dry like some other brands and always a good price! I buy at least 2 bags every year and I'm the only one who eats it in my house! :) oops! Hehe
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
ITS Halloween and these, little itty bitty pieces of happiness. Candy Corn brings back such great memories and they just make me feel so happy! I love the shape of this classic candy ad the sweet buttery taste just send my taste buds into a whirl win.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to never like candy corn when I was younger but the older I got the more it grew on me. It just always gets me in the spirit of Halloween whenever I see them in the store for the first time. They are good and o would recommend to anyone.
Samantha M.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love Candy Corn. I try not to buy too much of it because I'll just sit and eat it all! I always have to buy a couple of bags each year though and it has to be Brach's. I've tried other brands and I just don't like them nearly as much as Brach's and I always come back to it. It's just so delicious.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not a fan of candy corn at all, but my family loves it. We received the brachs brand in a boo basket and they did not like it. It wasn't quite as sweet and was a little hard. I don't think we will be buying this brand. It was a nightmare.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back