BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Every yr this is my go to candy, I've loved these candy corn candies since i was a little kid. Yes they are no good, yes too sweet, but they are just right. Perfect to decorate your cupcakes, or gingerbread house for Christmas. Every yr i stock up
Rebecca C.
Hewlett, NY
This Halloween treat never disappoints!! I got this at my local grocer. Though most people think that these little bites of sugar are the devils creation I live for them. The flavor was on point and if I was to buy again I would sure recommend!!
Erin H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've never really liked candy corn before, but I tried Brach's again this Halloween and I really liked it! It's a super affordable price, and the taste is good! Just sweet enough. I think it might even become one of my new Halloween essentials!
Angela H.
Suttons Bay , MI
Love these candy during the fall. Seems to be the only time I would eat these candys. Got my son to like them. I buy them every year for us. It's nice being able to have my son eat the same candy I would eat when I was younger this time of year.
Danielle B.
These are really delicious candy corn! I always look for them starting Mid-August. Since my childhood they have sustained quality. You can't buy in bulk though, they will get gross by the following fall. Always my go-to fall candy! Buy every year!
Samantha M.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love Candy Corn. I try not to buy too much of it because I'll just sit and eat it all! I always have to buy a couple of bags each year though and it has to be Brach's. I've tried other brands and I just don't like them nearly as much as Brach's and I always come back to it. It's just so delicious.
Amrita H.
Jersey City, NJ
Who doesn't love candy corn. It's synonymous with fall but more importantly Halloween. They are sweet and melt in your mouth goodness. I mix them in cookie batter for cookies and mix them with popcorn and make popcorn balls. The kids love them and I may love them a bit more.🍁🍁🍁🍁😱😱😱😱
Analy G.
Ooohh candy corn takes me back! I think I like this candy the most because of the memories it gives me. I remember being little and eating this candy around autumn. It's a feel good candy with a delicious taste. The colors are fun too. Love it!!
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always have to eat Candy corn in October or around Halloween as I feel like this prepares me for fall. I think Brachs has the best tasting candy corn. It's just a treat I have to have in the fall. I always make sure to purchase some in October.
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Absolutely love these! Once I start eating these I can't stop which is why I try not to buy them in a full bag. The flavor is delicious and hard to explain but still tastes great. This brand is the best compared to others. The price is always good.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.