BY BRACHS

Buy on Amazon
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
If you are a candy corn lover, this is the best one on the market. It can be found at any grocery or drug store, and is delicious. You can really taste the hint of honey. As a candy corn addict, this is my favorite!
Debrian W.
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
What is Halloween without candy corn?! Especially Brach's? This is the only brand I eat! Made with real honey, it isn't too sweet and serves as the perfect Halloween treat! I never do Halloween without Brach's candy corn! #trickortreatfav
Haleigh B.
Definitely the best fall flavored candy in my opinion! Soft and smooth and they taste great melted down with peanut butter into a bar and then dipped in chocolate!! Also make a great addition to trail mix
Jennifer S.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy corn is a must every Halloween. I never eat it any other time of the year but I always crave it each halloween! The colors even match Halloween colors which make it even better. If you're going to buy candy corn you might as well get brach'S because it's definitely the best!
Michael M.
Portland, OR
An absolute Halloween must. Takes me right back to my childhood. The sweet, chewy taste and texture is something I look forward to every year. Let's face it, everyone deserves a break from their diet, and why not make that break during the fall/winter holidays??
Anquenette J.
Memphis, TN
Best candy corn EVER!!! I buy at least 5 bags at one time. I wish i could get them year round instead of buying them only during Halloween time. This is the best brand yet!!! They are light not to heavy so soft they melt in your mouth.
Kathy B.
This is my most favorite candy during the fall season this is very affordable and taste delicious they also have different shapes like a pumpkin shape and they also have a chocolate tipped one I purchased this at my local target but they also sell it at almost any super market.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
These are a necessity at my house for thanksgiving. We add some peanuts to the bowl and every handful tastes like a payday bar. I pick up a bag at my local grocery store for $2. Affordable and yummy.
Kelly A.
These are my absolute favorite fall treat. You know the weather will start to turn when these come to supermarket shelves! They're affordable, fun, and enjoyable for those of all ages!
Alexis D.
I love candy corn! Every Halloween I buy at least three bags of it. My family loves it because of the sweet flavor it has. It is perfect for the little ones. It also has a great price that won't break the bank. I recommend this a lot.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???