BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Sabrina T.
Oak harbor , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn during the Halloweeen time!! It has a different taste than any candy I've tasted. Most people think I'm weird because I really enjoy this candy. Well call me weird then!! 😄 You can buys this at any drugstore! Usually where the rest of the Halloween candy is!
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Obsessed with this sweet treat for Halloween! Great price and you can find it anywhere! This brand is the best version of candy corn and always puts me in the mood for fall! I would definitely repurchase this product and I totally recommend it!
Caitlin H.
Laurel, MS
Sweet and a perfect classic Halloween treat. I love the way it melts in to a creamy almost mouse like consistency on the tongue once chewed. Plus, it's perfect for using in other baking and themed tasty crafts! Perfect addition to a party snack mix! It simply isn't Halloween without it!!
Kristelle V.
Norwood, MA
I love candy corn! Especially Brach's Candy Corn. It's a great price, and I love it. It really gets me in the Halloween Spirit. (No pun intended 😋). This is a must have for this season. It's Halloween. I would totally recommend this. It's amazing.
Rebecca C.
Hewlett, NY
This Halloween treat never disappoints!! I got this at my local grocer. Though most people think that these little bites of sugar are the devils creation I live for them. The flavor was on point and if I was to buy again I would sure recommend!!
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love candy corn, it's one of my favorites this time of the year! I always loved it as a kid and continue to enjoy it as an adult; now I share it with my kid's! The honey taste is great, and the fun party of eating it is using it to make "fangs"!
Chantal W.
Raleigh, NC
This candy corn is actually pretty good. I know that people don't candy corn and hate it when it comes around, but I often buy a bag when Halloween comes around. It may be a bit too sweet, but that is how I like my candy. If you like sweet candy, I would definitely recommend buying this.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Every yr this is my go to candy, I've loved these candy corn candies since i was a little kid. Yes they are no good, yes too sweet, but they are just right. Perfect to decorate your cupcakes, or gingerbread house for Christmas. Every yr i stock up
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
Candy Corn! A childhood favorite that always looks better than it actually tastes. All the same I cannot stop myself from buying. About a handful in (if that) I'm done. Just a tad too sugary for adults (or at least me). Still every year, I have to buy at least one bag.
Angela H.
Suttons Bay , MI
Love these candy during the fall. Seems to be the only time I would eat these candys. Got my son to like them. I buy them every year for us. It's nice being able to have my son eat the same candy I would eat when I was younger this time of year.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.