BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hilary A.
Lindenwold, NJ
#HalloWIN #contest #influenster #review My favorite part of Halloween is the candy! & what is Halloween without candy corn!? My all time favorite candy since I was a kid is still my favorite every year! Get it anywhere that sells candy like drugstores, grocery stores, probably even gas stations in the candy aisle!
Kelli D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There's nothing more that screams Halloween and brings back happy Halloween memories than braces candy corn! Such a yummy treat and great to have at home for you or the office or to send to the kids at the school Halloween party or to pass out for trick or treating. #halloweenmusthave
Morgan S.
garland, TX
My space is always decorated in a Halloween style since I love horror, so something thing really helps me get in the mood when the season actually comes and makes it feel different than any other time of the year is getting some candy corn to snack on and a cute dish to display it in!
Kimberly P.
Warminster, PA
I bought these the other day because the fact that they say made with real honey caught my eye! They are so delicious!! They were cheap at the dollar store and I just couldn’t resist! And you can taste the difference with the honey! Brach's Candy Corn
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite halloween candies ever since I was a child. Nothing says Halloween like candy corn does! I know a lot of people don't like them but I love them. They have that classic sweet flavor that is so nostalgic, & there is no better candy corn than Brach's candy corn.
jessica M.
When I see candy corn I automatically want to start prepping for Halloween and harvest parties. I can goto my local supermarket (walmart) and get these super cheap . We always use them for bingo and I love just eating them, these are the best flavor. I like to put them in fudge to .
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
Naturally, I only buy the candy corn during October, but during that month, this is the brand of candy corn I buy. I have tried other brands, which normally leave this overly sweet and powdery taste in your mouth, but Brach's doesn't. It is definitely the superior brand.
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
I love candy all year round but especially at Halloween you have to eat candy corn or it's just not Halloween it's always delicious not at all corny but sugary and sweet yes I will give it out To the kids
Rachel S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn and it's mostly in stores during the Halloween season. They are sweet little candy corns that are orange, yellow and white. They taste like sugar and honey. I can only eat a few because they get really super sweet after awhile. This is a theatre box of them.
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
I love this little candy corn! I know it's full of sugar but it is one of those childhood favorites that you just can't resist! It's a sweet little treat and you know Halloween is coming when the candy corn comes out
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.