BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love candy corn, it's one of my favorites this time of the year! I always loved it as a kid and continue to enjoy it as an adult; now I share it with my kid's! The honey taste is great, and the fun party of eating it is using it to make "fangs"!
Chantal W.
Raleigh, NC
This candy corn is actually pretty good. I know that people don't candy corn and hate it when it comes around, but I often buy a bag when Halloween comes around. It may be a bit too sweet, but that is how I like my candy. If you like sweet candy, I would definitely recommend buying this.
Kelcie M.
Hoover, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Obsessed with this sweet treat for Halloween! Great price and you can find it anywhere! This brand is the best version of candy corn and always puts me in the mood for fall! I would definitely repurchase this product and I totally recommend it!
Danielle B.
These are really delicious candy corn! I always look for them starting Mid-August. Since my childhood they have sustained quality. You can't buy in bulk though, they will get gross by the following fall. Always my go-to fall candy! Buy every year!
Kristelle V.
Sanford, FL
I love candy corn! Especially Brach's Candy Corn. It's a great price, and I love it. It really gets me in the Halloween Spirit. (No pun intended 😋). This is a must have for this season. It's Halloween. I would totally recommend this. It's amazing.
Megan T.
Putney, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not the biggest fan of candy corn, but it is a must-have for Halloween! I usually only get candy corn for this occasion, and it's affordable. It does taste good, but like I said, it's not my favorite. I mostly love them for the festivity! I recommend you at least try them for Halloween.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
TIS THE SEASON FOR FALL!!! I love everything fall and why wouldn't I love the #1 fall candy. Candy corns are so incredibly delicious. Personally Brach's is my favorite brand. They also make the chocolate candy corn which is so delicious. I eat these every halloween and every time around fall. I love them!! You have to try them if you never have.
Caitlin H.
Laurel, MS
Sweet and a perfect classic Halloween treat. I love the way it melts in to a creamy almost mouse like consistency on the tongue once chewed. Plus, it's perfect for using in other baking and themed tasty crafts! Perfect addition to a party snack mix! It simply isn't Halloween without it!!
Tiffany W.
Merrillville, IN
This candy is a Halloween staple! It's perfect alone or with any other chocolatey treats one might scoop up in their bag. Though it's usually reserved for enjoying in October, I would be happy to find this in any candy dish throughout the year!
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
Candy Corn! A childhood favorite that always looks better than it actually tastes. All the same I cannot stop myself from buying. About a handful in (if that) I'm done. Just a tad too sugary for adults (or at least me). Still every year, I have to buy at least one bag.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back