BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madison E.
Annapolis, MD
MY FAVORITE THINGS ON EARTH! I love candy corn, and this brand is by far my favorite. I could eat piles and piles of this all year round. it is addicting! it is also cheap so thats not a concern! love love love! highly recommend. So sweet and yummy!
Deanna S.
I couldn't have a fall without candy corn. I particularly like Brachs because they make their candy corn the perfect consistently. It is also available at most grocery stores and drugstores. I know candy corn is very hit or miss for people. If you like candy corn, then Brachs is by far the best.
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
Candy Corn is probably THE Halloween staple. It's rare that I find candy that I'm not very fond of, but candy corn is one I just never liked since I was younger. I personally wouldn't recommend it, but there are plenty of people who actually like it.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm one of those weirdos that likes Candy Corn...I buy a bag every year. Not a big one but a small one that's just enough to give in to the craving. Original is best, the new flavors they come out with just don't cut it (I do give them a try though)
Emily C.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite Halloween candy! I've been eating candy corn since I was young and I continue to eat it every year ! We re purchase it in large amounts so it lasts over halloween too :) if out don't eat candy corn on Halloween you're missing out
Sabrina T.
Oak harbor , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn during the Halloweeen time!! It has a different taste than any candy I've tasted. Most people think I'm weird because I really enjoy this candy. Well call me weird then!! 😄 You can buys this at any drugstore! Usually where the rest of the Halloween candy is!
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I love when I see these hit the shelf at the end of August! And I especially love them when they're super fresh. I used to gobble these up by the bag in my youngest days but have slowed down as I got older and had to pay for my own dental work haha
Gabriele E.
New tripoli, PA
I absolutely love brachs candy corn!! It's definitely my favorite Halloween/Fall candy... I'm not much of a candy person to begin with, but these are just so yummy! Honestly, it's probably a good thing they're not readily available all year long lol
Rebekah K.
Albany, NY
If you like candy corn, Brach's Candy Corn is the one for you! This is the best candy corn out there, not like some of the fake waxy ones. I only eat candy corn around Halloween, but when I do eat it, Brach's is where it's at. Highly recommended! Yum!
Amber P.
mary esther, FL
I am 37 weeks pregnant and this is my craving! I love candy corn! I buy it every halloween and wish they sold it in different shapes for different holidays! I have probably eaten 4 bags myself. It is not too sweet and is perfect when you are hangry!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.