BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley A.
Seattle, WA
This is a classic Halloween candy. My family and I always go through a few backs during the fall. It's very sweet and nice to snack on. Feels very festive and perfect for Halloween. They have a lot of other flavors too to try. Recommend this for Halloween!
Taylor R.
Little Rock, AR
Candy corn is not my favorite thing in the world but I still always buy it for Halloween because it wouldn't be Halloween without candy corn! Such a good snack to throw in a cute mason jar and tie a bow around and give as a gift for the holidays too!
Robin G.
Murray, KY
I am not the biggest fan of candy corn. If you add peanuts to it though it transforms it into something delicious and new. It is a new family tradition. With the peanuts it tastes like a payday. This is a candy that usually goes bad because most don't want it but try this and it will disappear!
Erica W.
An absolute Halloween necessity. I don't even buy it to give out to the kids. I buy it for me. It's affordable and I only allow myself to buy 1 bag because I finish it off in 4 days. I buy it from either the drugstore or dollar store and it's soooo good!
Clara S.
We love candy corn around the first of fall! Brach's is definitely the best brand available! At our house we like to mix them with salted peanuts and it has a payday like effect. These usually run 3-4 bucks where I live good value for a great product!
Deanna S.
I couldn't have a fall without candy corn. I particularly like Brachs because they make their candy corn the perfect consistently. It is also available at most grocery stores and drugstores. I know candy corn is very hit or miss for people. If you like candy corn, then Brachs is by far the best.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I love when I see these hit the shelf at the end of August! And I especially love them when they're super fresh. I used to gobble these up by the bag in my youngest days but have slowed down as I got older and had to pay for my own dental work haha
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm one of those weirdos that likes Candy Corn...I buy a bag every year. Not a big one but a small one that's just enough to give in to the craving. Original is best, the new flavors they come out with just don't cut it (I do give them a try though)
Madison E.
Annapolis, MD
MY FAVORITE THINGS ON EARTH! I love candy corn, and this brand is by far my favorite. I could eat piles and piles of this all year round. it is addicting! it is also cheap so thats not a concern! love love love! highly recommend. So sweet and yummy!
Amber P.
mary esther, FL
I am 37 weeks pregnant and this is my craving! I love candy corn! I buy it every halloween and wish they sold it in different shapes for different holidays! I have probably eaten 4 bags myself. It is not too sweet and is perfect when you are hangry!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.