BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madison M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love love love Brach's Candy Corn!! I buy at least 3 or 4 bags each year during Halloween!! It's very afforable, especially when the stores put it on sale! I buy it at Meijer or Kroger depending on where I'm at that time. I would definitely recommend it to others, especially candy corn lovers! :)
Amanda J.
Escondido, CA
One of my all-time favorite candies period, but it is just so much better around Halloween! I try not to eat it too often but I buy at least a bag a week during October. It is made with real Honey and has just the perfect taste! Plus I love the shape and size of the cnady, and the small bags and boxes are just right!
Tamoniva B.
Has just the right amount of sweetness and it's impossible to just eat one. It's one of my favorite candies any time of the year, but I find eating it around this time of the year is even more fun. It's addicting.

Yes I would recommend without a doubt.
C R.
Pop Rocks and Candy Corn are mainstays of Halloween and trick or treating. Candy Corn is the kind of dessert candy that is welcomed all year long. Need a little sugar pick me up? Grab a few of these tasty bits. I'm sure I'll buy these for years to come.
Taylor R.
Little Rock, AR
Candy corn is not my favorite thing in the world but I still always buy it for Halloween because it wouldn't be Halloween without candy corn! Such a good snack to throw in a cute mason jar and tie a bow around and give as a gift for the holidays too!
Bridget C.
Harker Hts, TX
What is Halloween without candy corn!? Granted as an adult I can no longer eat an entire bag but they are great for a sugar rush! Plus everytime I eat them it reminds me of my childhood when things were much simple! And of course they taste great too!
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ultimate Halloween classic candy. I love these and by this brand specifically. Tastes always great and fresh never tastes like its been sitting on the shelf for ages. Also the price on these are always fair and reasonable. This pack is usually $2.99.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I love when I see these hit the shelf at the end of August! And I especially love them when they're super fresh. I used to gobble these up by the bag in my youngest days but have slowed down as I got older and had to pay for my own dental work haha
Clara S.
We love candy corn around the first of fall! Brach's is definitely the best brand available! At our house we like to mix them with salted peanuts and it has a payday like effect. These usually run 3-4 bucks where I live good value for a great product!
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
Candy Corn is probably THE Halloween staple. It's rare that I find candy that I'm not very fond of, but candy corn is one I just never liked since I was younger. I personally wouldn't recommend it, but there are plenty of people who actually like it.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.