BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not really a fan of candy corn but I somehow always find myself eating it. The good thing is when you run out of the good candy and need a little something to cure your sugar tooth, this comes in handy lol. Just don't eat too many #HappyHalloween 🎃
Thierry T.
Deland, FL
This brand is my favorite candy corn. All the others aren't nearly as good. The flavor is overall better. I even use them around the house in jars as decorations. Then when guests come over they usually eat them all. Haha. I recommend them to everyone.
Seanavea G.
Denver, CO
I've always loved these even as a kid, just add some peanuts and its a good midnight snack lol, very affordable for this brand. It's nice to eat around the fall season. I usually purchase this at Target or Walmart. I'd purchase this again at some point
Denise J.
Yuummmm These are good I love candy corn I'm the only one in my house who really does anyway!!!! I eat these bad boys every month and they are affordable where I live nice and cheap I would like more people to eat candy corn it's not that BAD seriously
Lindsey P.
For Halloween time candy corn is my favorite candy that is a yearly tradition since I was a child. There so good and colorful what kid wouldn't like them. There are some many creative things you can make with them and they are the true definition of fall when you put them out on the table every year.
Madison M.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love love love Brach's Candy Corn!! I buy at least 3 or 4 bags each year during Halloween!! It's very afforable, especially when the stores put it on sale! I buy it at Meijer or Kroger depending on where I'm at that time. I would definitely recommend it to others, especially candy corn lovers! :)
Amanda J.
Escondido, CA
One of my all-time favorite candies period, but it is just so much better around Halloween! I try not to eat it too often but I buy at least a bag a week during October. It is made with real Honey and has just the perfect taste! Plus I love the shape and size of the cnady, and the small bags and boxes are just right!
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is a classic Halloween candy. My family and I always go through a few backs during the fall. It's very sweet and nice to snack on. Feels very festive and perfect for Halloween. They have a lot of other flavors too to try. Recommend this for Halloween!
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
Candy Corn is probably THE Halloween staple. It's rare that I find candy that I'm not very fond of, but candy corn is one I just never liked since I was younger. I personally wouldn't recommend it, but there are plenty of people who actually like it.
Rebekah K.
Albany, NY
If you like candy corn, Brach's Candy Corn is the one for you! This is the best candy corn out there, not like some of the fake waxy ones. I only eat candy corn around Halloween, but when I do eat it, Brach's is where it's at. Highly recommended! Yum!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back