BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
IPrincess W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I can wait until around Halloween Brach's always bring the candy corn out. An all time favorite sweet treat. They are still a good price and still taste the same. I found mine at Tatget but I have seen them at several stores. Yes, this will be a repurchase. 🎃👻
Abi M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very very very sweet, but I think it's a tradition, you have to have some for Halloween. I usually mix some in with some popcorn and watch a scary movie. adds a little bit of sweetness with the popcorn and makes it all good. Would recommend for the holidays.
Taylor C.
Not having candy corn during the month of October should most definitely be illegal. It is a Halloween essential. Whether you are having one or multiple (or even the whole bag) you won't be disappointed. This year I put pretzels with rolo's in the oven then topped them off with candy corn - perfect treat!
Heather N.
I must say this candy corn is amazing! It is sweet yet not disgustingly sweet. Many candy corn candies make me feel sick after just a few pieces but this one does not! It's completely perfect and a great Halloween treat for not only me, but for the kids too!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I love candy corn. I feel like this is a classic around halloween and even into thanksgiving with the colors.

If you're not a fan of the taste but agree it goes with the Halloween theme you can use this as decoration. Vase fillers or art projects for the kids!
Hilda L D.
These bring back such good memories of Halloween time. They are so good, but I can only eat so much because they are too sweet. I think we used to buy them from K-Mart...I don't remember. But they are available almost any store where they sell candies for Halloween. :)
lilly j.
LOVE this candy corn!! I wont eat any other brand and as snobby as that sounds its just not worth it! no other kind tastes the same. such a great value for how much you get. No other brand will compare to this! i would and i have repurchase this product!
Tamoniva B.
Has just the right amount of sweetness and it's impossible to just eat one. It's one of my favorite candies any time of the year, but I find eating it around this time of the year is even more fun. It's addicting.

Yes I would recommend without a doubt.
Thierry T.
Deland, FL
This brand is my favorite candy corn. All the others aren't nearly as good. The flavor is overall better. I even use them around the house in jars as decorations. Then when guests come over they usually eat them all. Haha. I recommend them to everyone.
Ashley A.
Seattle, WA
This is a classic Halloween candy. My family and I always go through a few backs during the fall. It's very sweet and nice to snack on. Feels very festive and perfect for Halloween. They have a lot of other flavors too to try. Recommend this for Halloween!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.