BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christina G.
Best and super traditional Halloween candy. This candy has a great taste and can even be used in some Halloween party/games. Also, super cute design - very festive!! Definitely eat every Halloween season!!
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every feels one way or the other about candy corn, but it is a Halloween tradition so it will always be popular! I am not fond of candy corn personally, but I don't mind eating it in moderation. Brach's is always of the best quality and I would recommend it for fall festivities!
Teresa j.
Newport News , VA
Prob my most favorite candy of all time .... every October they December I make sure to stock up and fill my little jars all over my house.
These are sweet with the perfect amount of honey so it's not overly sweet and super addicting so one or two just isn't enough.
Sophia N.
Plantation, FL
I mean, for candy corn I guess this is as good as it gets? I'm not the biggest fan of the stuff, but I do enjoy a bite or two when Halloween rolls around each year. Brach's Candy Corn hits the spot when you have that weird sweet tooth for the semi-hard sugar bites that these are.
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
Candy corn is my favorite hollers candy the flavor is perfect and it is great because it's not chocolate but it is sweet! I stock up every Halloween! Does not last me that long tho! I'd choose this over every other candy over and over again! Nothing compares to candy corn!
Carrie N.
Ramsey, MN
Tis the season for Brachs candy corn. I know this is a treat you either love or hate and I personally love it. I especially like the Autumn mix as I like the pumpkins and the two different flavors of the candy corn. Always sad after Halloween when this goes away.
Kayla F.
Candy Corn is a all time fav of mine! It is without a doubt an essential for Halloween. I always buy this from HEB or Target. Brach's brand has a different test to it than other brands that I've tried. I will always repurchase this and recommend this to anyone!
Lena J.
This has always been one of my favorite candies to snack on. You can have just a couple to tide over a sweet tooth or a really big handful if that's the kind of mood your in. They have a creamy taste to them. They can be very addictive though. So be warned. Lol
Gwen G.
Nashville, TN
The best candy corn we have ever tried. It's the perfect amount of sweet and chewy. It is better than almost any brand we have tried and it is a very reasonable price. We bought this at Walgreen's for a little over $2 a bag. Def a must for this Halloween season!
Hilda L D.
These bring back such good memories of Halloween time. They are so good, but I can only eat so much because they are too sweet. I think we used to buy them from K-Mart...I don't remember. But they are available almost any store where they sell candies for Halloween. :)
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.