BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I love these candy corn candies so much that I alway rebuy them every year, especially in fall and for Halloween. Not only the kids I give them to lovethem, but me and my whole family love them too. The pricing is absolutely great too, great taste for little money
Kim W.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Candy corns are an absolute #HalloweenEssential! They are sweet and delicious and a total treat! We buy candy corn every year and of course we always buy Brach's because they are the best tasting. Don't forget these for all of your spooky Halloween parties! 🎃👻
Krupa P.
Bourne, MA
ughh I love this stuff. I swear I buy this candy every year and I have to buy multiple bags. Its such a halloween stable. I also love how you can find it literally everywhere. I also only like this brand because they use real honey as opposed to other brands.
Heather N.
I must say this candy corn is amazing! It is sweet yet not disgustingly sweet. Many candy corn candies make me feel sick after just a few pieces but this one does not! It's completely perfect and a great Halloween treat for not only me, but for the kids too!
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
Very cheap candy that comes around once a year at Halloween. I'm not a fan of these little candies they are too waxy on the out side and crumbly inside. But they are nice to make Halloween treets with even tough I hated receiving them while I was tricker treating but because they are cheap we got them alot
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
While candy corn can be a "on the fence" type of candy for many people, I personally am a HUGE fan. Nothing screams fall and halloween more than candy corn! It is a bit sweet, but the taste is so unique and like nothing else! This is definitely a halloween essential!
Annabelle Z.
Hales Corners , WI
Honestly I love candy corn. Whenever it comes out around Halloween, I rush to my local grocery store and buy a whole bunch and have baskets of candy corn all around the house. I eat this from beginning of the season to the end. I found that this brand of candy corn is the best to snack on, and is a lot better than the m&m candy corn, which are GROSS. Overall, 10/10 would recommend.
Jessica L.
Cheektowaga, NY
These are my favorite candy corn by far!! Super good flavor, not bland at all! They're perfect for Halloween time. Not disappointed at all. They are super affordable, cant complain about the price. I would definitely recommend for those who enjoy candy corn!
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've never been a fan of candy corn but I have to say this version is America's favorite and tastes fine. If you are a fan, you should try making your own. This is diabetes in a box if you ask me. Do try for some different candy that at least has antioxidants.
Lori W.
Candy corn was amazing to me as a child. Now as an adult, I don't really enjoy them. They are too sweet for me. I love the way they look and they remind me of Halloween, but that is about all that I like about them now. My kids think they are great, though!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back