BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Teresa j.
Newport News, VA
Prob my most favorite candy of all time .... every October they December I make sure to stock up and fill my little jars all over my house.
These are sweet with the perfect amount of honey so it's not overly sweet and super addicting so one or two just isn't enough.
Chinasa O.
Cambridge
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every feels one way or the other about candy corn, but it is a Halloween tradition so it will always be popular! I am not fond of candy corn personally, but I don't mind eating it in moderation. Brach's is always of the best quality and I would recommend it for fall festivities!
Christina G.
Best and super traditional Halloween candy. This candy has a great taste and can even be used in some Halloween party/games. Also, super cute design - very festive!! Definitely eat every Halloween season!!
Crystal C.
Olympia, KY
I have some family that won't eat any other brand of candy corn besides Brach's. It's made with real honey and has the true flavor and texture that make you keep coming back for more. We love to pair it in a dish with peanuts to get a candy bar flavor i.e. payday has nothing on our mix when we get this brand!
Kayla F.
Candy Corn is a all time fav of mine! It is without a doubt an essential for Halloween. I always buy this from HEB or Target. Brach's brand has a different test to it than other brands that I've tried. I will always repurchase this and recommend this to anyone!
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
Candy corn is my favorite hollers candy the flavor is perfect and it is great because it's not chocolate but it is sweet! I stock up every Halloween! Does not last me that long tho! I'd choose this over every other candy over and over again! Nothing compares to candy corn!
Heather N.
I must say this candy corn is amazing! It is sweet yet not disgustingly sweet. Many candy corn candies make me feel sick after just a few pieces but this one does not! It's completely perfect and a great Halloween treat for not only me, but for the kids too!
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
This brand of candy corn is one to literally die for. This is my brand every halloween because this doesn't have a plastics flavor when most candy corns can. It's a wonder bowl filler for your coffee table and everyone will enjoy the small snacks to munch on!
Tammy M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am borderline addicted to Brachs candy corn . it's my hands down go to candy. It is reasonably priced and is available in most stores when I need my stash. I give it to my friends and my family. It is great for Halloween candy or any occasion, it's versatile.
Hilda L D.
These bring back such good memories of Halloween time. They are so good, but I can only eat so much because they are too sweet. I think we used to buy them from K-Mart...I don't remember. But they are available almost any store where they sell candies for Halloween. :)
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?