BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Annery G.
this is amazin!!!! i just loveee the flavor. i can eat it every day every hour siempre que lo traen a mi casa para mis sobrinos termino comiendolos todos yo hahah pero es que no me puedo resistir. el precio es accesible por la cantidad que trae. es simplemente perfecto
melissa k.
Raymond, MN
My FAVORITE Trick-Or-Treat is CANDY CORN! Specifically Brach's. Mix with some dry roasted peanuts and you have a treat that tastes EXACTLY like a salted nut roll. Not just a favorite Trick-Or-Treat candy, but for all of fall... and after (because I obviously stock up).
Cassie G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Candy corn is the essential fall candy, and what is Halloween without it? I love this particular brand of candy corn. Candy corn is also great to decorate some festive cupcakes or cakes you make for the Thanksgiving or Halloween holidays. Definitely purchase worthy!
Nvs S.
My favorite seasonal candy, absolutley love candy corn because of the sweet taste, and the smooth taste. Such a fun candy reminds me of the spirit of halloween. Definitely affordable, and will continue to buy even off fall seasons. Fun candy for little kids as well.
heather w.
Springfield, IL
This is my favorite candy. Not only do I eat it in the fall time. I usually get my candy corn from Walmart. I eat this stuff everyday if I could. I love to eat it all year around. I think you get a good deal for your buck and I would totally recommend it to others.
Lena J.
This has always been one of my favorite candies to snack on. You can have just a couple to tide over a sweet tooth or a really big handful if that's the kind of mood your in. They have a creamy taste to them. They can be very addictive though. So be warned. Lol
Christina G.
Best and super traditional Halloween candy. This candy has a great taste and can even be used in some Halloween party/games. Also, super cute design - very festive!! Definitely eat every Halloween season!!
Carrie N.
Ramsey, MN
Tis the season for Brachs candy corn. I know this is a treat you either love or hate and I personally love it. I especially like the Autumn mix as I like the pumpkins and the two different flavors of the candy corn. Always sad after Halloween when this goes away.
Emily R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I eat Brach's candy corn all year round. My mother used to be the same way, we are both totally vulnerable to sitting in front of a bag of candy corn and eating it all in a few minutes and making ourselves terribly sick. I will forever love this stuff so so much!
Briauna B.
LOVE CANDY CORN. I always buy this brand and it never disappoints. It's awesome cause the serving size is like 21 or something around that. It's affordable and really tasty. I would definitely recommend if you like candy corn, or even if you don't for that matter.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.