BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Cynthia C.
Tomball, TX
As a child, I didn't like candy corn. But as an adult, I was introduced to a delicious combination that contained candy corn. A coworker bought in a mixture of candy corn and peanuts!!!!! Yes, that simple. One bag of Brach Candy Corns and equal amount of salted peanuts. It's a staple at my house during October to December!
Danna C.
Not the biggest fan of candy corn, but it's ok in small amounts lol. It's cool that this is made with real honey. What is candy corn really made out of anyway? I didn't even know there was supposed to be honey in candy corn. What is candy corn supposed to taste like? Who knows.
Amy G.
I love this candy corn and candy corn in general which is why I'm so surprised there are so many people that dislike candy corn. It's such a Halloween candy and totally puts me in the Halloween spirit because it's one of those candy that come out once a year for the most part.
Rachel E.
Lutz, FL
Candy corn has a bad reputation, but it's my favorite. I prefer sweet sugary candy over chocolate and this hits the spot. It's also fun and iconic- clearly a part of Halloween! I'm glad so many people hate it because that means I can get a ton on clearance every year! 😜
Kierston P.
Cudahy, WI
Even though this candy can inspire some killer pimples, it's still one of my favorites. Candy Corn is the Halloween Classic and therefore should be revered in every Trick or Treating Session. The flavor is unlike any other Brach's candy and is definitely worth buying! :D
Jenn W.
S Charleston, WV
This Halloween candy is super! If you mix it with peanuts it tastes like a payday! It's also good ontop of fudge frosted brownies. I know some people don't like candy corn but they just haven't tried it with the right things. I can't imagine a world without candy corn. 😱👌🏼
Karena J.
Dundalk, MD
I like candy corn. I find its soft texture and honey-like flavor appealing, and I really dig the red, yellow and white color combination. However, I also understand why many people find it disgusting. It’s overly sweet, has a waxy bite, and no candy should ever remind you of vegetables.
But candy corn is as Halloween as Michael Myers, so it will always have a place in my heart.
Courtney C.
Santa Clarita , CA
I don't care how gross people think it is, candy corn is THE halloween treat. I made white chocolate candy corn bark last year for something different...I highly recommend. It gets rid of the "plastic" texture and adds alittle sweetness. It was a perfect halloween treat that was something other than mini chocolate bars.
Delilah V.
A tradition is a tradition. My mother worked for Brach's candy for about 10 years. We always were very fortunate to get the best candy for Halloween. I love that it is only once a year and its something that my family and I look forward to. Candy corn is very sweet! Sharing a box or bag with the family satisfies the pallet.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My all time FAVORITE Halloween candy is hands down candy corn! This box is the perfect size for a snack and its a great price at Wal-Mart! I will continue getting this even after Halloween and recommend it to all my friends! I get this several times throughout the year!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.