BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Cassie G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Candy corn is the essential fall candy, and what is Halloween without it? I love this particular brand of candy corn. Candy corn is also great to decorate some festive cupcakes or cakes you make for the Thanksgiving or Halloween holidays. Definitely purchase worthy!
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brach's Candy Corn is a must have for Halloween! I love mixing them with peanuts or pop corn. The candy corns are not too sweet like some candies so you can enjoy them while not getting such a strong taste. I would recommend that everyone give them a try before hating them.
Maranda H.
Carrollton, TX
Best halloween candy ever! I always buy a bag and I'm the only one who eats it. No one ever wants any. More for me! It's so affordable and addicting. If I don't pay attention I'll end up eating the whole bag. Every Halloween I buy a bag then hold off to the next year!
heather w.
Springfield, IL
This is my favorite candy. Not only do I eat it in the fall time. I usually get my candy corn from Walmart. I eat this stuff everyday if I could. I love to eat it all year around. I think you get a good deal for your buck and I would totally recommend it to others.
Katie H.
This is one of the best distributors of candy corn. Other companies that make candy corn don't taste as flavorful and others taste nothing like candy corn at all. Brach's candy corn tastes just like it should and I don't get sick of eating it after a few like I do with other brands. If anyone was asking what brand of candy corn to buy I would definitely recommend Brach's!
Nvs S.
My favorite seasonal candy, absolutley love candy corn because of the sweet taste, and the smooth taste. Such a fun candy reminds me of the spirit of halloween. Definitely affordable, and will continue to buy even off fall seasons. Fun candy for little kids as well.
Rachel J.
One of my favorite Halloween treats of all time! The flavor is sweet with a slight crunch. I love making other treats using candy corn. It is not too expensive for the amount you receive. I usually buy this at Wal-Mart or Target. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Priya V.
West Chicago , IL
Nothing can beat candy corn for Halloween. Brach's candy corn is just your classic, flavorful and fun candy corn that's perfect for Halloween. Eat them or give them out when your neighborhood kids come by. It's affordable and available at any drugstore/grocery store.
Annery G.
this is amazin!!!! i just loveee the flavor. i can eat it every day every hour siempre que lo traen a mi casa para mis sobrinos termino comiendolos todos yo hahah pero es que no me puedo resistir. el precio es accesible por la cantidad que trae. es simplemente perfecto
sharon j.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is my favorite candy of the season. Although it's pure sugar it's a treat I adore. i love the cool colors as well as the shape as well. buy this brand ever fall and just sit back and pop one after the other for as long as they last. I am now in of losing weight.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?