BY BRACHS

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Beth D.
This is definitely one of my favorite Halloween candies! I wish it was easier to find year-round! It doesn't taste like much, just extra sweet honey, but that's not a problem for me! If you microwave them with peanut butter, they taste like butterfingers!
Sonja B.
I feel like it wouldn't be Halloween if at least one person didn't pass this out. It's not the best tasting but it makes me nostalgic. It's cheap candy for people who want to give out candy but can't afford. At the end of the day I still love it 😂😊
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
I love fall because of CANDY CORN!! It's so adorable and yummy. I could probably eat the whole bag if I tried. I like to combine them with peanuts and munch on it, or add it to fudge or other fall treats. Delicious!
Jessica V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I really love candy corn! It's so good! Even though many people I know don't like candy corn and they think it's gross, I really enjoy it. They're adorable, and I love eating them in the fall around Halloween time!
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
Omg who doesn't love candy corn? It's sugar shaped like corn lol, I don't think they taste bad but they aren't all that great, they are great for arts and crafts, or decorating cupcakes. I would recommend these to anyone who like sugary fall candy.
Maica W.
GA
Brach's Candy Corn is one of my favorite Halloween treats. I only eat them during Halloween season. Most people I know don't like them, but I enjoy them. I have been eating Brach's Candy Corn since I was a child.
Kirstyn L.
El Paso , TX
Candy corn always gets me in the mood for Halloween! It can be bought at practically any grocery store during the month of October, as well as Walmart, Target, and other big superstores. It goes great by itself or in fun Halloween recipes, like Halloween Candy Bark! #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
This is my all time favorite Halloween candy. Sweet and chewy goodness. Always very affordable and always fresh. Brach's is the only brand I like. You can buy these is a bulk bag or in individual/snack size bags to pass out for Halloween.
Destiny B.
Halloween isn't Halloween without candy corn. I always buy this brand of candy corn. You can find it almost anywhere from supermarkets to corner stores and party stores. I would definitely recommend this product.
Katie C.
Dearborn, MI
Not really a fan of candy corn, but this brand of it is decent and I don't mind it. It's a Halloween tradition, you have to get some for that one day a year. It's definitely affordable and you don't need a lot. I would reccommend this brand to others.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???