BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maryn S.
Always know that Halloween is right around the corner when I see these at the store! Pair these with some lightly salted peanuts for a delicious sweet and salty treat! I keep this combo in a little cup on my counter...it's dangerous! Definitely love Brach's brand more than others!
Nvs S.
This is my all time favorite Halloween Treat ! Every year I buy a big bag full of candy corn, and I never get tired of eating it. I have even created my own candy corn makeup look to fit the theme of halloween. This candy reminds me of my childhood as well from trick or treating.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
I am obsessed with candy corn. I cannot get enough of it! I buy like 4 bags every year. I know a lot of people don't really like it, but I think it is by far the best candy ever. I only buy the Brach's brand. The other brands don't taste as great. I highly recommend this brand to others.
Gabie C.
Candy corn is a decoration candy, not an edible candy. It's got no flavor and it's just kinda waxy. It's just gross. It's just cheap and no one should eat it lol but I think that's the popular opinion. Definitely do not recommend you get your hopes up on this being a good candy.
Katy K.
Champaign, IL
I love that this is made with real honey! This is a Halloween/Fall staple at my house. I've always had these around as a child, and having them now to share with my family helps me relive those good memories. Brach's Candy Corn is definitely one of my "go to" fall favorites!
Cynthia C.
Tomball, TX
As a child, I didn't like candy corn. But as an adult, I was introduced to a delicious combination that contained candy corn. A coworker bought in a mixture of candy corn and peanuts!!!!! Yes, that simple. One bag of Brach Candy Corns and equal amount of salted peanuts. It's a staple at my house during October to December!
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Brach's Candy Corn is a classic. I buy it every year. It is a nice change of pace candy from others that are available this time of year. It is super sweet and a really pretty pattern for Halloween and Fall. I love placing it out as a decoration but it never lasts long in our household!
Crissy B.
Can't have Halloween without candy corn! Love me some candy corn! Brach's Candy Corn is one of the best tasting too! Has wonderful flavor, melt in your mouth yumminess! I always have a bowl of candy corn around for Halloween! I don't think there is anyone who hasn't tried Brach's Candy Corn, but if you haven't, you should!
Tara N.
Great for school projects. Looks super cute as the tail of a Turkey, even! Also cute as a decoration in a votive. I do not personally care for the taste and texture of it. Even most of my kiddos don't care for it. Cheap thought, which is nice. You can get it cheapest at Walmart.
Sydney E.
Greenwood, IN
This is probably my least favorite Halloween candy. It's icky. I don't like the flavor and it's too sweet. It always gets stuck in my teeth. You can pretty much buy it anywhere around Halloween. I won't ever buy this.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.