BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brianna F.
I love when October comes around because I can eat all the candy corn I want! Candy corn is my guilty pleasure and it is my favorite treat when fall hits! It's so cheap and I think it tastes great! It's a fun candy to give to the kids too. Especially if you have kids that don't like chocolate. Around Halloween time you can find them at any grocery store.
Kirstyn L.
El Paso, TX
Candy corn always gets me in the mood for Halloween! It can be bought at practically any grocery store during the month of October, as well as Walmart, Target, and other big superstores. It goes great by itself or in fun Halloween recipes, like Halloween Candy Bark! #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Danielle P.
Cordova , TN
I love when fall comes because that means candy corn!!! My top five favorite candies are candy corn and they have to be by Brach’s. They have the best taste and go great with any salty snack such as popcorn, peanuts, or even salt and vinegar chips. I literally always buy a bag solely for myself!
Katelyn S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I love candy corn at Fall time & Brach's candy corn is always tasty! Their candy corn is fresh as well as festive in color, so it's a must for any Halloween/Fall get together or just to snack on just because :) I love that it's sold at almost every store during the season & it's fairly priced!
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my favorite fall treat. I’ve loved this stuff since my childhood. It doesn’t officially feel like fall and Halloween until I get my bag of candy corn! Brach’s is my favorite brand, I like that it is made with real honey!
Amanda L.
I have been getting Brach's for years, and I would NOT eat any other candy corn! this is my favorite and my mama has bought me this every fall since I was a child. I love that its made with honey, which makes it better than any other candy corn! I will continue to buy this! Its a tradition!
Emanuel S.
Toledo, OH
I just love Candy Corn! This has been my favorite brand since I was a kid. It’s something about Halloween and candy corn that just makes me feel like putting on a costume and getting candy from nearby neighbors. Nothing wrong with candy corn!
Ana R.
I buy this candy corn every year! Rd my favorite and also my grandmothers favorite. I have to buy this for her and send it al the way to Germany! Right amount of chewy and it's soo delusions. I definitely recommend this brand to everyone. Halloween just isn't Halloween without candy corn!
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brach's candy corn is a time honored halloween tradition in my home. There is no better tast8ng candy corn. Made with honey, the flavor is unsurpassed. Brach's has been a part of my family for generations.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold, NJ
#HalloWIN #contest #influenster #review My favorite part of Halloween is the candy! & what is Halloween without candy corn!? My all time favorite candy since I was a kid is still my favorite every year! Get it anywhere that sells candy like drugstores, grocery stores, probably even gas stations in the candy aisle!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.