BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
I am obsessed with candy corn. I cannot get enough of it! I buy like 4 bags every year. I know a lot of people don't really like it, but I think it is by far the best candy ever. I only buy the Brach's brand. The other brands don't taste as great. I highly recommend this brand to others.
Janna A.
Milford, CT
People either love candy corn or hate it, I love it, and Brach's is my go-to brand. Brach's may not be the cheapest candy corn, but it has the best flavor, so it's worth a couple extra cents. I bought a bag as decor for my kitchen, but ate it all long before Halloween. Oops!
Tara N.
Great for school projects. Looks super cute as the tail of a Turkey, even! Also cute as a decoration in a votive. I do not personally care for the taste and texture of it. Even most of my kiddos don't care for it. Cheap thought, which is nice. You can get it cheapest at Walmart.
Sydney E.
Indianapolis, IN
This is probably my least favorite Halloween candy. It's icky. I don't like the flavor and it's too sweet. It always gets stuck in my teeth. You can pretty much buy it anywhere around Halloween. I won't ever buy this.
Katy K.
Champaign, IL
I love that this is made with real honey! This is a Halloween/Fall staple at my house. I've always had these around as a child, and having them now to share with my family helps me relive those good memories. Brach's Candy Corn is definitely one of my "go to" fall favorites!
Crissy B.
Howey In Hls, FL
Can't have Halloween without candy corn! Love me some candy corn! Brach's Candy Corn is one of the best tasting too! Has wonderful flavor, melt in your mouth yumminess! I always have a bowl of candy corn around for Halloween! I don't think there is anyone who hasn't tried Brach's Candy Corn, but if you haven't, you should!
Cynthia C.
Tomball, TX
As a child, I didn't like candy corn. But as an adult, I was introduced to a delicious combination that contained candy corn. A coworker bought in a mixture of candy corn and peanuts!!!!! Yes, that simple. One bag of Brach Candy Corns and equal amount of salted peanuts. It's a staple at my house during October to December!
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Brach's Candy Corn is a classic. I buy it every year. It is a nice change of pace candy from others that are available this time of year. It is super sweet and a really pretty pattern for Halloween and Fall. I love placing it out as a decoration but it never lasts long in our household!
Danna C.
Not the biggest fan of candy corn, but it's ok in small amounts lol. It's cool that this is made with real honey. What is candy corn really made out of anyway? I didn't even know there was supposed to be honey in candy corn. What is candy corn supposed to taste like? Who knows.
Amy G.
I love this candy corn and candy corn in general which is why I'm so surprised there are so many people that dislike candy corn. It's such a Halloween candy and totally puts me in the Halloween spirit because it's one of those candy that come out once a year for the most part.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back