BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
vanessa r.
As much as I love sweets, I feel like these are too sweet. I can't say that I'm too fond of how they taste because they don't really taste like everything but every now and then I'll snack on a couple of them. I usually buy them just to decorate candy bowls during the fall since they are really inexpensive.
Maryn S.
Always know that Halloween is right around the corner when I see these at the store! Pair these with some lightly salted peanuts for a delicious sweet and salty treat! I keep this combo in a little cup on my counter...it's dangerous! Definitely love Brach's brand more than others!
Meridith D.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy Corn seems to polarize Halloween celebrators - those who love it and those who can't stand it. Personally, I love it and Brach's is the best. It's sweet, not waxy, and perfection. I love it in Halloween chocolate bark!
Kat S.
Estero, FL
Who says adults can't trick or treat? My costume for the past five years is a Star Trek uniform. My all time favorite thing to get trick or treating is this exact candy corn. I can't get enough of this stuff. I have eaten a whole bag by myself before. I recommend it to the entire world.
Beth H.
Mentor, OH
I normally love eating candy corn every year. I've learned that packaging makes all the difference. The tighter the seal the better. Buying it in a box really takes away from the freshness. Plastic bags are the best way to go. Brach's is my go to candy corn brand though! Much better than others! Love how its made with honey now!
Gabie C.
Candy corn is a decoration candy, not an edible candy. It's got no flavor and it's just kinda waxy. It's just gross. It's just cheap and no one should eat it lol but I think that's the popular opinion. Definitely do not recommend you get your hopes up on this being a good candy.
Audrey V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I adore this candy. Some people like to argue that it is just a waxy mix of sugar, but it is undeniable that there is not much other than the candy itself that taste quite like candy corn. Branchs is the brand that I grew up with, so it's specific flavor reminds me of childhood.
Rebecca S.
Tucson, AZ
Ahhh candy corn, the so hotly debated traditional Halloween treat. I personally like the stuff, however I can't eat more than a few pieces. Brach's is the classic, go to brand when I think about candy corn. Great texture, vibrant colors, and the perfected expected sweet flavor. It's not Halloween without a bag!
Nvs S.
This is my all time favorite Halloween Treat ! Every year I buy a big bag full of candy corn, and I never get tired of eating it. I have even created my own candy corn makeup look to fit the theme of halloween. This candy reminds me of my childhood as well from trick or treating.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
I am obsessed with candy corn. I cannot get enough of it! I buy like 4 bags every year. I know a lot of people don't really like it, but I think it is by far the best candy ever. I only buy the Brach's brand. The other brands don't taste as great. I highly recommend this brand to others.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.