BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Britanie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I buy candy corn every year and make a trail mix with it, with peanuts, m&ms, and other things and this is always the candy corn I go for. I have been buying it for years and I know I can trust it. We also use it in glasses as decoration and have basket shaped like candy corn that we like to put them in as well.
Beth W.
They're not particularly candy like, are definitely not corn like, and are not in an way healthy (or particularly food like), but come on. These things are a Halloween tradition, and a somewhat addicting one at that. If you don't have some before October 31st, you have not properly Halloweened. Go eat some. You know you want to.
TIffany R.
Wylie, TX
I'm pretty sure that life doesn't get any better than when Brach's brings out their Candy Corn in the Fall. The amount of nostalgic moments that I have, thinking about my childhood and all the adventures I had while trick-or-treating really does make everything fade away, if only for a moment.
Mary W.
Guys I have a love hate relationship with these 😂 I HAVE to have them once a year but only at Halloween, then I never crave them again. They're chewy and melt in your mouth and since my husband hates them I get them all to myself! 😎
Lakeita P.
Brach's brand candies are the best and this candy corn is no exception. I've tried many store brands of candy corn and it just is not the same as the Brach's brand. This brand's candy corn has a great taste and texture. You can really taste the honey and the texture is nice because it's firm but yet soft at the same time. This is one of my favorite candies for when I need something sweet and I don't want chocolate.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
I've recently weeded dairy completely out of my diet and these candies have been really helpful in transitioning during the Halloween season. They aren't the best when you compare them to all the chocolate but they are good enough to keep the edge Off when everyone else is enjoying a snickers.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
Candy Corn is what reminds me of Fall and most importantly... Halloween!! It is the candy that is in a bowl in the kitchen of my house providing decoration and of course, a sweet treat! Brach's is my go to brand and I love the way they taste. These are definitely a staple in my house in October.
Rhonda G.
I absolutely love candy corn. I have loved it ever since I was a kid and always get a sense of nostalgia whenever I have it. My favorite way to eat it is always color by color and bit by bit. They should make these in little snack packs for people like me who could easily eat an entire bag :)
Brittney I.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love this candy corn! This is definitely a Halloween staple here at my house. The kids that come trick or treating love it too. We get it at Walmart and it super cheap. Although only consumed around Halloween we absolutley love this product and you can make cute treats using them also. Enjoy!
Jeff E.
Rotonda West, FL
I always have to have candy corn every year and I dont know why. I always get it and always eat it but by mid october i am sick of it. Maybe as an adult I dont need that much sugar compared to when I was a kid. I do however like the chocolate ones since they dont come off as gritty and sugary.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.